• 654 posts
  • Page 5 of 44
Tennesseelogman wrote:
well this is the time for forum chat so here goes
for lynch vote tomorrow we have very little to go on and very few forum posts to pursue - but there is one small tidbit of info i think
Rockbert wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 17:31 
Post #33
I would guess that Allies are Town, Axis is Mafia and neutrals are neutrals. But this could all be relative to the various win clauses. Could there be different win clauses for each faction and within each faction? Are there more than one small unit within each faction? Allies, Easy Company, 1st Squad and etc? I don't know. It's going to be a challenge finding who to trust here.
this seems to be the logic of a player that is not one of the main factions as provided by abs = neutral = often times a thorn in the flesh of any main faction member or another neutral

so based on that - i will likely be voting to lynch rock. more info may come forward by PM or forum to change my position. talk to me (us) rock. what is your win condition?
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
I am Ally and my win clause is to kill all the Axis army faction members. I don't feel comfortable as yet sharing anymore. However, I can assure you that my thinking in that post was simply trying to reason out and "illuminate the terrain in which we find ourselves currently deployed." (points for anyone who knows that movie) I am happy to continue discussions with you via PM or here and am willing to do one of our "do no harm" pacts. 
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
what is your win condition?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
KC321 wrote:
Rockbert shared everything then said “I don’t feel comfortable Sharing anymore
Tennesseelogman wrote:
there was no rush rock - i would have rather you not put the wording of the Allied win clause out there in the forum. but maybe it does not matter because mine is slightly different anyway. so either you guessed wrong and are not on my team or abs changed the wording around to avoid simple verification procedures.
let's PM when it's available
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
I have to admit, my submission was a bit more revealing than I may have otherwise done. In my defense, I was still a bit woozy from some heavy duty treatment I've been going through. Not going to go into that, but it was a factor. All things are fair in love and war though, so if I sealed my fate I understand. Hope not, but understand.
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
@ Rock  If truly Ally, your fate is not sealed. PM me next phase.
For you rabbit hole chasers and a$$uMers, save your artillery. This does not hint to anything like I am Ally, Doctor, Barricade, Hilo pilot, bridge builder, etc.

Trust no one but Abs.
WRKD4IT
Anaxagore wrote:
Rockbert, Ten, 2ofclubs, KC and me kind of claim Ally

Someone is probably lying but it feels like Axis is the mafia so

Let's lynch whoever doesn't claim Ally
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if axis is the mafia, then there should be far fewer of them and they have an on going chat room. and a night kill but maybe that's all. perhaps we can all give anax our roles and abilities (if any) and he can coordinate our attack. and he will need to be shielded.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i will be away from the computer at the deadline for several hours. will PM folks as soon as i can
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
Guys, can you all do me a favour and include Aiden. It’s his first game and clearly Not too sure on how to play. Maybe send a message to Aiden and give Your words of wisdom? We all remember our first time right?
Anaxagore wrote:
Tennesseelogman
if axis is the mafia, then there should be far fewer of them and they have an on going chat room. and a night kill but maybe that's all. perhaps we can all give anax our roles and abilities (if any) and he can coordinate our attack. and he will need to be shielded.

Why do you trust me this game?