• 654 posts
  • Page 3 of 44
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if you 2 are right = i am going to very reluctant to give out info on my role PM since it seems that a large large majority of players are going to be in a different faction and have different goals - many of which may include my demise
is there a mafia type faction? post 1 says allies, axis, neutrals - but how many neutrals/neutral factions?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Factions:

German Army & Allied Army + Undisclosed Faction
could it be that German Army & Allied Army are 1 faction and Undisclosed is the other faction?
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
if you 2 are right = i am going to very reluctant to give out info on my role PM since it seems that a large large majority of players are going to be in a different faction and have different goals - many of which may include my demise
is there a mafia type faction? post 1 says allies, axis, neutrals - but how many neutrals/neutral factions?

I would guess that Allies are Town, Axis is Mafia and neutrals are neutrals. But this could all be relative to the various win clauses. Could there be different win clauses for each faction and within each faction? Are there more than one small unit within each faction? Allies, Easy Company, 1st Squad and etc? I don't know. It's going to be a challenge finding who to trust here.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Abs wrote:
2 hours until Day 0 is over…..

A slight small adjustment to the gameplay

PMs will now only be able to be sent in Day Phases and the Fourm Thread is now open at all times. Both Day and Night phases.

MacEohaid wrote:
ThickTalon
Rockbert
If I had to guess, (and I do) I would say this is likely small unit factions with varying objectives. i.e. some might have to take out a bridge, or assassinate a particular individual or hold a town til reinforcements arrive. Or maybe someone has to go find an unsuspecting private whose brothers all died? I don't know. I imagine with Abs' level of expertise in these games it will not be cut and dry at all. It'll be messy, like war.

Yes. My thoughts exactly..

Rock is better at descriptions than the owl

is the rock wiser than the owl?

Perhaps it’s a band of Americans who need to get the gold out of the bank using an appropriated German tank.
Rockbert wrote:
MacEohaid
ThickTalon
Rockbert
If I had to guess, (and I do) I would say this is likely small unit factions with varying objectives. i.e. some might have to take out a bridge, or assassinate a particular individual or hold a town til reinforcements arrive. Or maybe someone has to go find an unsuspecting private whose brothers all died? I don't know. I imagine with Abs' level of expertise in these games it will not be cut and dry at all. It'll be messy, like war.

Yes. My thoughts exactly..

Rock is better at descriptions than the owl

is the rock wiser than the owl?

Perhaps it’s a band of Americans who need to get the gold out of the bank using an appropriated German tank.

I am older than the mountains, older than the trees,
older than the ocean but younger than the breeze.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
So we are technically in Night 0 now right?
- Thomas Mann
MacEohaid wrote:
I guess it will be hell like war and there will be plenty of communication disruptions and other obstacles to win.
I'm probably not allowed to be talking, probably going to get my head shot off. Okay, I'll take a low profile now...
Rockbert wrote:
You are allowed to talk now Mac. Abs made it so that forum chat is open day and night
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
FYI for those who have PM'd me recently, we are in Night 0 now so we cannot do PMs. Abs made it so that PMs are only in the Day phase. Unless I am wrong we can only chat now in the forum (day and night) but PM is only day phase. So, for those of you who have PM'd me, I will reply to you by PM in the next phase. :)
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
we can talk in the forum but not in PM - seems that most everybody thought we could not PM talk during phase day 0 even though i opened a chat opportunity with everyone in my faction. c'mon people - i expect to get inundated with chat messages starting in about 23 hours.
Live long and prosper