• 654 posts
  • Page 8 of 44
Rockbert wrote:
Not to get into the whole who is inactive thing but we've heard from only a handful of people. I don't see any posts from the following:

Bluegoetz
AidenAvenger
Madagascarter
Jkl
Rcomer
Lando

Hope to hear some things from them soon. (also, if I am wrong on the no posts comment, my apologies.)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
MacEohaid wrote:
Rockbert:

How have you outed yourself??? You could be.a Benedict Arnold for all we know.

Rockbert wrote:
I'm just referring to my earlier post today Mac. I have to log off and get some sleep. See you all tomorrow. Good night.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Abs wrote:
Get your #lynch votes in for this day phase.

Just over 12 hours left until deadline
notoriouspat wrote:
at this point #nolynch. Will be a away for a little but will check back before deadline.
Bluegoetz wrote:
Hey rock if you want to hear from people, there is a link in the top right of your screen titled Messages (). click that. then go to +create message. add my name then abs as well. then make a title (not mafia according to anax) then type what you want to say. and then you''ll hear from me.
im not gonna post nonsense for the sake of being active. I'm always active in these games. I don't ever dissapear for days on end.
stop trying to get the attention off you with that inactive play.
jkl3699 wrote:
Rockbert
Not to get into the whole who is inactive thing but we've heard from only a handful of people. I don't see any posts from the following:

Bluegoetz
AidenAvenger
Madagascarter
Jkl
Rcomer
Lando

Hope to hear some things from them soon. (also, if I am wrong on the no posts comment, my apologies.)
I have posted once and I have spoken to others in PMs. I have had nothing to post in the main forum as of yet.
Rockbert wrote:
Bluegoetz
Hey rock if you want to hear from people, there is a link in the top right of your screen titled Messages (). click that. then go to +create message. add my name then abs as well. then make a title (not mafia according to anax) then type what you want to say. and then you''ll hear from me.
im not gonna post nonsense for the sake of being active. I'm always active in these games. I don't ever dissapear for days on end.
stop trying to get the attention off you with that inactive play.

I believe I did send you a message actually Blue. I don't know what your problem with me is but the attitude isn't necessary. I was just bringing up a topic, I wasn't asking for anyone to be lynched if you read my post.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Correction, I did not send you a message. I thought I had. my bad.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
LandoCalriskian wrote:
jkl3699
Rockbert

Bluegoetz
AidenAvenger
Madagascarter
Jkl
Rcomer
Lando

I have posted once and I have spoken to others in PMs. I have had nothing to post in the main forum as of yet.

I’m in the same vote. Nothing for me to contribute yet.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
Rockbert wrote:
I am at #No Lynch right now, but reserve the right to change that pending new information.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I am at #No Lynch right now, but reserve the right to change that pending new information.
WRKD4IT