• 654 posts
  • Page 43 of 44
Abs wrote:
Day is over, Anax is #lynched

Abs said:
15 Sep 2022, 18:05
You are Winston Churchill leader of the Allied Army.

You have two special abilities you can use x1 during the game that are activated automatically (Shield for any Lynch or Night Kill on you) and secondly when you give the order 1x kill shot. These can be use used in any Night Phase.

However you are the leader so finding your team is critical

Your Win Clause is to eliminate the entire German Army faction members.

With that Lynch it is also GAMEOVER

Lando wins!

Abs said:
15 Sep 2022, 18:21
You are a Double Agent

This is a solo role that has specific abilities which will mean you have to be active to find the Leaders of both the Allied Army and the German Army.

To help you, you will have 2x investigation to use througout the game, 1x Switch actions each even night (give me 2 named players and I will switch their night actions) and all your lynch votes will count x2.

Hopefully this will enable you to cause Chaos

Your win Clause is to Kill both Hitler and Winston Churchill before one of the Factions eliminates all others

Good luck Double Agent

Thanks for playing everyone, apologies it lost momentum a bit towards the end but seems like most had quite a bit of fun!

Ryomyr wrote:
GG Lando! Congrats on a solo win.

GG Anax! Almost.

Who was the last German?

Thanks, Abs!  It was fun.
2ofclubs wrote:
GG
Thx Abs
Congats Landoclariskian
Valiant effort Anax.
Notor was the last original German.

This is a solo role that has specific abilities which will mean you have to be active to find the Leaders
 ?? :P
WRKD4IT
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Wow gg, I really did not see that coming, I seriously thought you were bandwagonont and there was no reasongl to be concerned, typing on my phone lol
Eat my dust.
Rockbert wrote:
GG Lando, fun game!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
LandoCalriskian wrote:
2ofclubs
GG
Thx Abs
Congats Landoclariskian
Valiant effort Anax.
Notor was the last original German.

This is a solo role that has specific abilities which will mean you have to be active to find the Leaders
 ?? :P

[image]
Everything you've heard about me is true.
Anaxagore wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
2ofclubs wrote:
I think Neutrals was temporary when we had win clause that were to protect Churchill and Hitler.
I was German - eliminated Allies.
Then Neutral - protect Hitler
Then Mafia - kill all.
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
Anaxagore
Spoiler (click to show)

I would say that is probably a mistake/oversite and the game should have continued. Oh, well, a little late now. Mistakes happen but it was still a good game.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."