• 654 posts
  • Page 41 of 44
2ofclubs wrote:
MacEohaid
Anax, Why is the game not over?

Dont expect an answer Mac but rather the true babbling smoke of a comment or opinion trying to sway others and bash some.
Again we warned you about lynching Ten. Now you are in a pickle never to be a cucumber again.
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
MacEohaid
Anax, Why is the game not over?

Dont expect an answer Mac but rather the true babbling smoke of a comment or opinion trying to sway others and bash some.
Again we warned you about lynching Ten. Now you are in a pickle never to be a cucumber again.
Nothing wrong with lynching Tenn. He was Hitler and German and needed to die.

The only thing 'wrong' and why the game is not over is there are apparently one or more Germans still alive so when they die, the game should be over.

Anax is not babbling. You, however, could create your own soda company to rival Bubly and could call it Babbly. Of course, I wouldn't drink it. It would likely result in the same indigestion I get from reading your incoherent nonsense;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
MacEohaid wrote:
Look at my lynching record. The only one that we got wrong was Tennessee and I voted for was Anax, who I still believe is suspect.
elysium5 wrote:
MacEohaid
Look at my lynching record. The only one that we got wrong was Tennessee and I voted for was Anax, who I still believe is suspect.

https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3792/world-war-ii-mafia-game/post/84195#post-84195

How much do you want for the bridge?
:dealwithit:
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
MacEohaid wrote:
elysium5
MacEohaid

https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3792/world-war-ii-mafia-game/post/84195#post-84195

How much do you want for the bridge?
:dealwithit:

Okey dokey, I was floored by that. I don't understand how someone can blatently claim that they are who they are and give all the details. How does that win the war for them. I drank the iocane powder with TLM. I thought he was German but was running interference to save Hitler.
Abs wrote:
Night 5 is over….a nice bloody affair…

2 of Clubs has been killed by a bomb falling on his quarters….

Whilst Clubs was originally German, he came back as none other than:

Benito Mussolini of the Fascist Party who was part of the Mafia Leaders Gang

He is really dead this time….

As well as Mussolini, an anti aircraft gun took down Elysium5.

Abs said:
15 Sep 2022, 17:37
You are the RAF Chief of Command of the Allied Army Faction.

You have a special ability called "Bombs Away" that will allow you to Kill any player on each odd number Night Phase.

Your win clause is to kill all the German Army faction members.

It is now day 6….

Lynch votes please