• 654 posts
  • Page 35 of 44
2ofclubs wrote:
I went back through last games past Black List 1 2 & 3 and never so I stopped verifying.
But I did see the Hard Claim Doc by Anax when he wasn't and he was part of a big double cross on me in Narcos.
Just saying.
Also we know this is a 3 faction game and Anax continues to steer away from that. Yet all who talk of 3rd faction are killed or attested to be killed.
Also Anax was is the most upset with undead as he calls it.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i think it is important to know if mac is dead or not - i think not. abs clearly stated that mac is alive. but if somebody dies tonight = that would be 8 dead.
 so that would be 8 players dead and it would release me from some of my "do no harm" agreements and i could tell you what is really going on in this game.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Ooh, a storm is threatening
My very life today
If I don't get some shelter
Ooh yeah I'm gonna fade away
War, children
It's just a shot away
War, children
It's just a shot away
It's just a shot away
Ooh, see the fire is sweepin'
Our streets today
Burns like a red coal carpet
Mad bull lost its way
protect the leaders
WRKD4IT
MacEohaid wrote:
Tennesseelogman
name 1 time where i have ever steered you wrong
Wow, where do i begin...
MacEohaid wrote:
Do not know
4 to 7
Perhaps 2
Yes
idk
Do not trust him
Na
no
Yes
We can
After next lynch,more info
First 3, no to 2nd two
Abs wrote:
Night 4 is over….silence…no kills….not even a stir…

Are people retreating and regrouping?

It is now day 5…get your lynch votes in….
MacEohaid wrote:
Tennesseelogman
# lynch anax - how much longer will this false leader be followed blindly?

Explain to us the situation Tenn, who is with you?
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
I’m looking for a French aristocrat, anyone seen one, Anax, are you? I can protect you.
Eat my dust.
2ofclubs wrote:
pygmyhippo277
I’m looking for a French aristocrat, anyone seen one, Anax, are you? I can protect you.
See post 513
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Explain to us the situation Tenn
i do not know the situation but i do trust abs that it is not just a 2 faction fight anymore = never was
i do not believe that some of the original allies and germans were entirely truthful in their representation of their win clauses. and especially now w 3 players coming back to life w what seems to be 3 different win clauses than their originals.
i think anax is not entirely what he has told some that he is. he may be allied or he may be 3rd faction/neutral. even if he is right and wants to pursue the killing of germans - what harm would it do to lynch him?? obviously we germans have no more firepower to night kill or we would have used it last night. the allies have a huge number advantage over us.
i would actually rather lynch a neutral to try and get info on their win clause before its too late, but i need their votes to even have a chance but they are staying hidden w/i the allied voting block in hopes of springing whatever abs assigned them to do.
therefore a abs lynch is the best i can hope for. if even 1 player who has been voting to lynch germans will vote for a suspected neutral = i will join and i am pretty sure a couple of more will too.
Let;s try to unravel the mystery of the true win clauses before its too late to turn back.
Live long and prosper