13 U kno
14 U kno
15 U kno
16 U kno
17 U kno
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
LandoCalriskian
Sorry I’ve not been around. My grandmas memorial was today so I’ve been busy with family + friends the past two days.
Peace to you, family and friends.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
LandoCalriskian
Sorry I’ve not been around. My grandmas memorial was today so I’ve been busy with family + friends the past two days.
Peace to you, family and friends.
WRKD4IT
MacEohaid wrote:
LandoCalriskian

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
Abs wrote:
Guys, I am at a wedding tonight. Will reveal all tomorrow
elysium5 wrote:
My sincere condolences to you and your family.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Rockbert wrote:
LandoCalriskian

Hey Lando, so sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you and your family.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Ryomyr wrote:
LandoCalriskian

My condolences to you and your family, Lando.
Abs wrote:
Lynch/Day 4 phase extended to 9pm tonight server time. So in effect it’s a 48 hour phase. Apologies guys, weekend was busy. Back to it later today
Anaxagore wrote:
Apparently the dead who vote aren't dead
I'm a bit lazy to deal with this but let's have a look
It's now 4 4 assuming they have one vote
So if we lynch Ten and there dead tonight, maybe they take control of the lynch and the game next day

Teams from my understanding are:
Germans (Tenn, Mada)
Allies (Anax, Elysium, Ryomyr, Rcomer?, Lando and Pygm who is french allied with us)
Notorious who is the unclear neutral
The dead ( 2ofc, actually it looks like the only one whose name is not crossed so maybe it's not 4 4)

Maybe we should lynch notorious, he probably has some kind of influence over this dead stuff as being the neutral and voting with the dead.

#lynch notorious
Anaxagore wrote:
Maybe it's 4 3 if Mac is dead dead and his vote doesn't count

Can some stuff become more clear please?