• 654 posts
  • Page 31 of 44
Tennesseelogman wrote:
sorry - on my phone which i rarely do
Hey wait a minute maybe yes. That’s not fair at all. It was like 66 tassel nobody should. Now you’re down another player I guess the other faction since Mac is no longer German but neutral or whatever. Not fair at all. I would like to file an appeal
should read
Hey wait a minute. That’s not fair at all for mac to die. It was like a 6/6 tie = nobody should have died. Now we’re down another player since Mac is no longer German but neutral or whatever. Not fair at all. I would like to file an appeal
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
In Abs defence. Although they dont understand, the Allies didn't like that I survived the American torpedo. With that said, Ely took credit for the hit but i believe/know he is lying. He wouldn't give up that he is a by sea killer or would he¿
Also we don't know Macs faction now.
:hand:
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
by my count - there were 8 original germans and 8 original allies and 1 unknown/neutral/3rd faction and that 1 seems to have been AA
we now have 3 in the unknown faction = 2oc, pyg, and mac (all were originally german)
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Same thoughts. But as one of the named , I have an inside not outside view.
A. The votes were 50/50
B. We are decypherng the Abs mechanics.
C. Post 1 eludes to 3rd as unknown wich still is even with my outer body experience.
D. Etc.
:hand: but why
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
anax - we germans are behind i know but i would be willing to lynch one of those original germans to see if we find out more about there win clause
are you up for it?
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Well that will bite.
Abcd hope you can head this off for germans sake. I HAVE YOUR BACK FRONT AND OVERHEAD.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Spoiler IDK ?= yes 4U
Spoiler = status at the time with babble - with what you know the bable can be removed. Dont 2nd guess.
(Your protect request was filled and a Ally went down). I can't dont know how to explain openly with tools at my disposal. I know I am a target that YOU don't want hit.

Last 1234
1 yes
2 yes and no
3 yes
5 y
6 y
7 y & y
8 y
9 y ITIK
10 yyour
11 welcome
12 IDK
13 YES
14 y idk
15 y
16 na
17 na
Yes on 1-88 but the more on the 3D.
:hand:
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:

24 Sep 2022, 02:14
1-17 = U

24 Sep 2022, 00:44
abcd @
Spoiler (click to show)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Give me a list of names and clear abilities. I will answer 3x and you will understand main, want, and can.
Ie. Abilities:
Kill
Doc
Inspect
Steal
Trade
Switch
Shield
Disable
Extra vote
Copy
Invisible
Odd
Even
Day
Night
 etc
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
MacEohaid wrote:
2ofclubs
MacEohaid
Rcomer727
It is clear what was once a simple Allied Vs Axis war has turned into a more complex web of chaos
well what the heck does that mean?!?

That means war!
Very nice avatar.
Nice answer.

i put my best suit on for the picture.
elysium5 wrote:
#Lynch Madagascarter
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."