• 654 posts
  • Page 34 of 44
Tennesseelogman wrote:
mac is alive
Abs wrote:  Posted: 23 Sep 2022, 20:18 
Post #433
Ok thanks guys, after use of abilities it was actually a tie so in that case what I will do is keep the decision as it was but there is one more role to come for the dead so Mac can take that one.

Mac is back but not as we know it….
also - it is not smart to continue to try and play this game as we originally thought it should be played
It is clear what was once a simple Allied Vs Axis war has turned into a more complex web of chaos - 443

Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
the vote is now mada 6 and anax 4
i wonder if anax is really the leader of the allied forces as he has claimed to be or is he the lone wolf just pulling the strings. as far as i know he asked for role PMs to be sent to him but did not send his until he got responses that showed him what they looked like.
if you want to keep this an allied vs german war then you are disregarding the above statement by abs.  who knows - maybe abs does not understand the game as well as anax does. since allies have such a big lead in the game, if it is still an allied vs german game = allies can afford to lose 1 and still be way ahead. let's lynch anax and if he flips allied then i will vote for myself next time if you want me to.
there is definitely something fishy going here. i do not believe either faction can win if we continue to play as if abs said nothing
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
that's ok - it might be better for a couple of players to wait until just before the deadline to switch their vote - - that way you do not get as much flack from the tricksters.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Well I what some call babble wrote upin respons to anax & Ten but lost wifi. So in short.
Dead is more like wounded.
Pyg is not crossed off.
Notor is a rabbit hole.
Oz is not lazy.
There is an imposter in the Allies!
ABS doesn't create smoke players do.
Post 1 is clearer than you think.
@Abcd today's answers are idk, yes, no, danger 14

can't there be peace?
♣︎♣︎
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
Let me clear a few things up:

1. I reserved 3 new roles that became active only when players died. They were picked at random and were Assigned to Mac, Pygmy and 2ofClubs. All other players are dead and no longer part of the game.
2. These 3 resurrected players still have full playing and voting rights but clearly I have not just brought them back in exactly the same role
3. As well as abilities, some players can influence other actions such as number of votes, stealing abilities etc so yes it’s not a basic Axis Vs Allies

Hope this helps but I can tell you it’s all up for grabs, the game is in balance and i Look forward to seeing more blood shed

Day 4 will end in 4.5 hours
Ryomyr wrote:
I am clearly with Allied forces. Don't doubt my loyalties. 
2ofclubs wrote:
Now it's clear. When the voters flip, it will be more clear.
Both periscopes are aledgedly down so nothing is really clear with all the rubble and smoke.
Y
N
M
I
♧♧
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
An extended Day 4 is over and after a dog fight, Madagascarter is found hung, drawn and quartered by the Lynch mob.

Abs said:
15 Sep 2022, 18:02
You are a Luftwaffe Pilot of the German Faction.

You have a special ability called "Machine Gun" that will allow you to kill any player when you request it during any Night Phase.

This can only be used once so use it wisely.

If you manage to find your Luftwaffe Chief in Command, you will gain an extra ability. You can only guess twice and if you are correct, I will put you both in a private PM together. If you guess incorrect twice, this additonal ability will be lost

Your win clause is to kill all the Allied Army faction members.

It is now Night 4. Please submit all night actions to me via PM.

PMs are now closed but talking in the forum is allowed.

Which way will this already bloodthirsty war go from here? Will the Axis & Allied armies keep progressing or perhaps retreat and rethink their strategy about other threats lurking?

Tennesseelogman wrote:
Will the Axis & Allied armies keep progressing or perhaps retreat and rethink their strategy about other threats lurking?
good question - it seems some are headstrong set on promoting a neutral win with their blinders on
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
please do and we will see how deceptive anax is being - of course a less risky way to check him out would be to shoot anax
Live long and prosper