• 654 posts
  • Page 1 of 44
Abs wrote:
Welcome to the official thread for the World War II Mafia Game!

Flavour

It is September 1939 and Germany have invaded Poland therefore starting WW2...the months have been passing and violence is increasing, deathcount soaring and more countires getting invovled. An obvious Axis and Allies has been formed but with other parties also meddling. Will peace ever be brought back to the world again, or will it be destroyed forever?

Game Set Up

1. There will be a day phase and night phase, we will start on day 0, then Night 0 in which comms, strategy and planning will take place but no actions or lynch votes will commence until day 1.
2. General comms will be in the forum and the forum is open for general posting in the day and night phase but is open from the start of Day 0.
3. Individual and any Group PMs that are set up between you can be used in the Day Phase only but the moderator (Abs) must be included
4. The phases and end/start of night/day phase will be 9pm server time
5. All Lynch votes are in the Forum and not in PM. When you vote, it WONT BE COUNTED UNLESS YOU USE THE FORMAT #Lynch 2ofClubs or #Lynch Anaxagore etc Please do make it bold so I can easily see it. No vote doesnt count towards a #No Lynch vote, you have to say #No Lynch, anything else is just abstaining or no vote

Factions:

German Army & Allied Army + Undisclosed Faction

Roles

1. There will be Land, Sea and Air roles for each faction
2. Each role comes with different abilities
3. Abilities are not all the same but will follow a similar pattern to most Mafia games such as Kill, Shield, Steal, Mimic, Investigate, Heal etc
4. There will be a few other roles, but these wont be disclosed

Win Clauses

These will be sent to you in your role PM

Players:

1. @@2ofclubs
2. @notoriouspat
3. @@ThickTalon
4. @@Rockbert
5. @@Elysium5
6. @@Tennesseelogman
7. @@jkl3699
8. @@KC321
9. @Rcomer727
10. @Ryomyr
11. @MacEohaid
12. @@AidenAvenger
13. @@Madagascarter
14. @Anaxagore
15. @Pygmyhippo277
16. @@Bluegoetz
17. @LandoCalriskian
ThickTalon wrote:
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to all my locked and loaded potential same sided players.

Looking forward to a hot game.

I am active.
Abs wrote:
All Role PMs are now out!

Day 0 has started and will end at 9pm Server time on the 16th September. The Forum is open until end of Day 0, all PMs are open but remember to include me.

Only PMs can be sent in the Night Phase, NO FORUM POSTING

Happy War Games!
ThickTalon wrote:
KC321
Talon has the best Avatars for these games!

Thank....hooot hooot.... you KC.

Rockbert wrote:
there's some strong avatar games in this one. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
anything to discuss w me = you better do it in the next 4 hours because i will not be up at the deadline. 09:00 is 4 am for me
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Rockbert wrote:
21:00 is 9pm, so I think this is the start of a new phase yes?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
21:00 is 9pm, so I think this is the start of a new phase yes?

it depends on where you are
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I am here and and ready for alliances, deals, advancing or pushing back the front line as the case may be.
Right now 'I know nothing - I see nothing"
1 of my favorite quotes LOL
WRKD4IT