• 654 posts
  • Page 10 of 44
MacEohaid wrote:
jkl3699
Nothing new on my end. PM me if you'd like to share information

I believe it is night and you cannot PM right now, but you can chat on the forum anytime.
ThickTalon wrote:

Good Early Morning Troopers!

I woke up early before the Sun to get a jump on the day. Already run 10.121164 kilometers, performed 200.4 push-ups, 621 sit ups, and made a few moves on the maps.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ddd68xAoxVe919r78
Rockbert wrote:
ThickTalon

Good Early Morning Troopers!

I woke up early before the Sun to get a jump on the day. Already run 10.121164 kilometers, performed 200.4 push-ups, 621 sit ups, and made a few moves on the maps.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ddd68xAoxVe919r78

Well done Sergeant! Now do a lap for bragging. Haha. ;)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
one can assume that the fighting has already commenced. it's just that we are waiting on casualty reports. Perhaps some think they have already found their enemies if not their allies.
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
ThickTalon
Just under 3 hours before the fighting commences.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/L7QehPXW2qoHRu4U8
Wth. HOo hoot hOOt Hute meow

No cats they are too Dirty, and don't play for Peanuts. Plus they don't make a Pen for them, like they do for Pigs.
Madagascarter wrote:
Ok, really sorry for my absence the last couple of days. I should be pretty free the rest of this week to figure out the game I am keen to exchange, the key word is exchange information. Is there another player that needs to find another player or is that just me?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Tennesseelogman wrote:
mada - you should know if you are in my faction or not. i sent a intro chat PM to all those in my faction.
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
The sun has risen and Night 1 is over….

As the Allied forces were scouting high above Germany, they dropped a bomb above a certain location after learning some intelligence of a nearby battle on the front line.

The bomb landed and didn’t explode.

A rather confident and arrogant young soldier who was none other than Pygmyhippo tapped his knife onto the bomb whilst laughing. His smile didn’t last long as the bomb exploded, killing Pygmy and the rest of his platoon.

Abs said:
15 Sep 2022, 18:09
You are a Heer Soldier of the German Faction.

You have a special ability called "Bunker" that will allow you to protect any player that you request to during any Night Phase. This can only be used once so use it wisely.

If you manage to find your Heer Chief in Command, you will gain an extra ability. You can only guess twice and if you are correct, I will put you both in a private PM together. If you guess incorrect twice, this additonal ability will be lost

Your win clause is to kill all the Allied Army faction members.

It is now Day 2….PMs and Forum both open, get your Lynch Votes in