15. @N AWOL
16. @O inetrenched
17. @P MIA
WRKD4IT
MacEohaid wrote:
Tennesseelogman
so mac - i hope your new role is loyal to / associated w the german faction
let me know if you still need info on your prev commander

oh - by the way - i now like you again - forget any negative statements you think you might have heard me say -
you are a great guy :)

I had a real belly laugh reading this one. You are a riot Tenn. I'm just glad to be back from the dead like Lazarus. 
In fact you can all call me Lazarus if you like for a nickname.
MacEohaid wrote:
2ofclubs
Welcome back my seaward Mac.  Us living souls can maybe now paint the town red and fix their wagon. 

Perhaps... Perhaps...
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Hey wait a minute maybe yes. That’s not fair at all. It was like 66 tassel nobody should. Now you’re down another player I guess the other faction since Mac is no longer German but neutral or whatever. Not fair at all. I would like to file an appeal
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
But we are up 1 with Pyg? Relax we have advance German technology. 
Oh the Fraulein glare. GTG
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
Night 3 is over….

Another night full of bloodshed and deceit.

ThickTalon was spending a rare night on land away from the sea. Unfortunately, this night on the land ended in his death as his quarters were bombed and he was incinerated instantly

Abs said:
15 Sep 2022, 17:34
You are the Royal Navy Chief of Command of the Allied Army Faction.

You have a special ability called "Periscope" that will allow you to investgiate any player on each odd number Night Phase.

Your win clause is to kill all the German Army faction members.

Whilst on Patrol, BlueGoetz was stabbed in the neck by a hooded mystery man, there is no logic or news on his assailant.

Abs said:
15 Sep 2022, 18:11
You are a Heer Soldier of the German Faction.

You have a special ability called "Bunker" that will allow you to protect any player that you request to during any Night Phase. This can only be used once so use it wisely.

If you manage to find your Heer Chief in Command, you will gain an extra ability. You can only guess twice and if you are correct, I will put you both in a private PM together. If you guess incorrect twice, this additonal ability will be lost

Your win clause is to kill all the Allied Army faction members.

It is clear what was once a simple Allied Vs Axis war has turned into a more complex web of chaos

It is now Day 4, get your #lynch votes in and PMs now open again
Rcomer727 wrote:
It is clear what was once a simple Allied Vs Axis war has turned into a more complex web of chaos
well what the heck does that mean?!?
MacEohaid wrote:
Rcomer727

That means war!
2ofclubs wrote:
MacEohaid
Rcomer727

That means war!
Very nice avatar.
Nice answer.
WRKD4IT