• 654 posts
  • Page 27 of 44
MacEohaid wrote:
At least I didn't die alone. I had all my friends gathered round me to usher me through the valley.
elysium5 wrote:
@Mac, you are not dead untless Abs says you are dead. Tenn is just being Tenn.

I just got home so to answer your PM, I did vote for #Blue

and

It's the Nazi's who are after you.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Damn people, im here now, I'm sorry, since he hasn't like really tallied I will say, #lynch Blue
Eat my dust.
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennesseelogman
since abs is so busy - he asked me to give the results of the lynch
there was a failed effort to lynch bluegoetz which backfired on the mob. 2oc came in to save the day with his extra votes.
as a result - mac was instead lynched but in a fit of rage while thrashing around - he accidently detonated one of his bombs while still in the hanger. at the same time there was a meeting of the top brass of the allied army going on in that hanger and the terrible explosion killed most who had gathered there to cast there evil votes - dead are ely, thick, anax, lando, ryo, and mac. a lone mangled body was seen dragging himself away from the still burning debris field - it was rc. the compassionate german furor order his troops to render aid. it seems he will survive but will be badly scared for life. - role PMs to be revealed soon after some of the carnage has been dealt with.

GG Everyone! Thanks Abs! Sorry if something came up!!

(lmao)
ThickTalon wrote:
Tennesseelogman
there was a failed effort to lynch bluegoetz which backfired on the mob. 2oc came in to save the day with his extra votes.
as a result - mac was instead lynched but in a fit of rage while thrashing around - he accidently detonated one of his bombs while still in the hanger. at the same time there was a meeting of the top brass of the allied army going on in that hanger and the terrible explosion killed most who had gathered there to cast there evil votes - dead are ely, thick, anax, lando, ryo, and mac. a lone mangled body was seen dragging himself away from the still burning debris field - it was rc. the compassionate german furor order his troops to render aid. it seems he will survive but will be badly scared for life. - role PMs to be revealed soon after some of the carnage has been dealt with.

How dare you speak my name. Don't you know your power to manipulate is fading faster than your armies in a Russian Winter?
 Or the fact that the neutral American troops are gathering at your boarders. Head to your Berlin bunker coward.
MacEohaid wrote:
elysium5
@Mac, you are not dead untless Abs says you are dead. Tenn is just being Tenn.

I just got home so to answer your PM, I did vote for #Blue

and

It's the Nazi's who are after you.

Say it's so Ely. I bought that hook, line and sinker. Y'know, you're probably right. Tenn is a real gamer man. He had me going. Even if he is on the same side as me, I might lynch him out of spite. just saying.  C'mon Abs, I'm dying to find out if I'm dead.
MacEohaid wrote:
ThickTalon
Tennesseelogman

How dare you speak my name. Don't you know your power to manipulate is fading faster than your armies in a Russian Winter?
 Or the fact that the neutral American troops are gathering at your boarders. Head to your Berlin bunker coward.

Me'thinks, thou dost protest too much...
ThickTalon wrote:
MacEohaid
ThickTalon
Tennesseelogman

High atop my box of crayons

ThickTalon wrote:
MacEohaid
ThickTalon
Tennesseelogman

MacEohaid wrote:
ThickTalon
MacEohaid
ThickTalon
Tennesseelogman

Hard to tell when owls are using their sense of humor.
elysium5 wrote:
MacEohaid
Is it possible that the Germans got Abs?
I wouldn't put it past 2ofclubs driving Abs insane with babble...
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Mac, I would like to offer advice but I think it is good etiquette to wait for Abs update.