• 654 posts
  • Page 26 of 44
MacEohaid wrote:
Tennesseelogman
# lynch mac
mac seems to be a neutral shooter or an allied shooter w multiple shots - not one and done like anax

Tenn, I thought animosities were past. I am most certainly not a neutral. That theory has no merit. We may be on the same side.
ThickTalon wrote:
MacEohaid
When does day end? I'm in MT time.

Tenn is lying. Day ends in 12 min.
ThickTalon wrote:
“You probably heard we ain’t in the prisoner-takin’ business; we in the killin’ Nazi business. And cousin, business is a-boomin’.”
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
Clubs.... you Scum.

Gloriuos not in glorious to you my friend and foe
WRKD4IT
MacEohaid wrote:
Should be interesting to find out if dead stinking zombies can vote or just wished they could. We shall soon find out.
ThickTalon wrote:
MacEohaid
Should be interesting to find out if dead stinking zombies can vote or just wished they could. We shall soon find out.

What you said.

ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
ThickTalon
Clubs.... you Scum.

Gloriuos not in glorious to you my friend and foe

You know how you get to Carnegie Hall, don't ya?     Practice.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
since abs is so busy - he asked me to give the results of the lynch
there was a failed effort to lynch bluegoetz which backfired on the mob. 2oc came in to save the day with his extra votes.
as a result - mac was instead lynched but in a fit of rage while thrashing around - he accidently detonated one of his bombs while still in the hanger. at the same time there was a meeting of the top brass of the allied army going on in that hanger and the terrible explosion killed most who had gathered there to cast there evil votes - dead are ely, thick, anax, lando, ryo, and mac. a lone mangled body was seen dragging himself away from the still burning debris field - it was rc. the compassionate german furor order his troops to render aid. it seems he will survive but will be badly scared for life. - role PMs to be revealed soon after some of the carnage has been dealt with.
Live long and prosper