• 654 posts
  • Page 25 of 44
ThickTalon wrote:
# UNLYNCH TENNESEELOGMAN - I will not deny my disgust of the stench of cowardly, stank, vile megalomaniacal sociopathic little man.....but you will squirm in your own torment of internal disease until you rot from the inside out.

LYNCH BLUEGOETZ - you should have not followed the stench
ThickTalon wrote:
elysium5
In regards to your response to Thick:

Ryomyr
If you were also suspicious of Rockbert, and you have some chats to prove it, that might help us build some trust in PMs in the next phase or two.

I know Thick was suspicious of Rock based on my conversations with Rock, if that helps you any.

Sorry Ryo I didn't know this was directed at me, but yes I had expressed suspicions on Rock from the beginning and expressed them in PM to others, mainly off of early main forum chat and muted playing style
Tennesseelogman wrote:
# lynch mac
mac seems to be a neutral shooter or an allied shooter w multiple shots - not one and done like anax
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Bluegoetz wrote:
Reminder this is a game, careful not to take it too far.

And not all Germans are necessarily bad; I was born into this country and did not start this war, but am forced to fight it. Though perhaps I can do something more than be a nameless soldier. Remember the Allies claim peace and promise to keep you safe if you do what they say, but that is a lie. They will turn on you and think only of themselves. My work must continue
ThickTalon wrote:
Bluegoetz
Reminder this is a game, careful not to take it too far.

And not all Germans are necessarily bad; I was born into this country and did not start this war, but am forced to fight it. Though perhaps I can do something more than be a nameless soldier. Remember the Allies claim peace and promise to keep you safe if you do what they say, but that is a lie. They will turn on you and think only of themselves. My work must continue

then turn in your SS badge and show your loyalty to a just cause of freedom, and divulge the information from the last 3 days with your German Jerry's. my PM is always open....

until I am Dead like 2 of C.......or whatever he is.... unreal you can be killed in the night, then told he was dead yet he can vote like he is alive..........
2ofclubs wrote:
Some know why I am voting. Best to follow Gestapos orders and not aka babbling deceptive lying zombie.
:hand:

WRKD4IT