• 654 posts
  • Page 24 of 44
ThickTalon wrote:

On your video comment section....one of the comments was "7 remaining Nazi soldiers disliked this video..." they must all have been from here
Ryomyr wrote:
If you were also suspicious of Rockbert, and you have some chats to prove it, that might help us build some trust in PMs in the next phase or two.
ThickTalon wrote:
Clubs. I am sorry you feel offended but you don't even go here anymore and have tried to hijack the entire thread by pushing comments down the pages and making it difficult for players to catch up, much less stay on top of the comments by alive players. Bad form old chap.

Hitler still giving you orders? Did he also muzzle you earlier in the game?
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
Clubs. I am sorry you feel offended but you don't even go here anymore and have tried to hijack the entire thread by pushing comments down the pages and making it difficult for players to catch up, much less stay on top of the comments by alive players. Bad form old chap.

I don't feel deception.
I am not dead.
Not hijacking - playing a game with rules and tools at hand.
When falsly labeled unit trustworthy, i shared past counter fact.
When called a liar by a Iiar, i just posted the facts of the decepter.
Not ordered by madman. Working with faction. Never muzzled accept in Prisoner game.
Again not dead. GL
:hand: Hitler
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
'ABCD"
12 or 6
Idk maybe one that is not on list. Try again.
2 maybe 12
NOPE
No / yes I suppose
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
My head hurts. If anyone has a special ability like 'duct tape' and can use it on 2ofclubs, that would be great.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
ThickTalon

I don't feel deception.
I am not dead.
Not hijacking - playing a game with rules and tools at hand.
When falsly labeled unit trustworthy, i shared past counter fact.
When called a liar by a Iiar, i just posted the facts of the decepter.
Not ordered by madman. Working with faction. Never muzzled accept in Prisoner game.
Again not dead. GL

I don't feel deception. 1N - you should
I am not dead. 1N/Y - You should be
Not hijacking - playing a game with rules and tools at hand. No -You relish the ability
When falsly labeled unit trustworthy, i shared past counter fact. 12 - nothing is fact with you
When called a liar by a Iiar, i just posted the facts of the decepter. Maybe - decept runs in your veins SS man
Not ordered by madman. Working with faction. Never muzzled accept in Prisoner game. 1N/Y - You should be
Again not dead. GL KNOW YOUR ROLE - zombie Clubs
elysium5 wrote:
In regards to your response to Thick:

Ryomyr
If you were also suspicious of Rockbert, and you have some chats to prove it, that might help us build some trust in PMs in the next phase or two.

I know Thick was suspicious of Rock based on my conversations with Rock, if that helps you any.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
MacEohaid wrote:
Zombies be like trashing this place. 2oC you disgusting and reek. Dude, like, stick that eyeball back in it's socket.
Anaxagore wrote:
MacEohaid
Zombies be like trashing this place. 2oC you disgusting and reek. Dude, like, stick that eyeball back in it's socket.

We're all voting Bluegoetz today, you should follow