Game Thread
  • 1174 posts
  • Page 16 of 79
2ofclubs wrote:
Given what I know about Ely and rock I say it's in general who not singling out. Ooh then did I answer a question intended for someone else.
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
ThickTalon
elysium5
ThickTalon
elysium5
Rockbert
the only good neutral is a dead neutral
For sure. Let's just hope Abs doesn't come back to haunt us;)

Oh Abs will be back, or a variation of Abs. The real fear is which one of you will be pulling the Abs strings

Are you saying which one of Rock or myself or are you saying any who in general might be pulling the strings?

That's a big assumption if you are singling me and/or Rock out.

Defensive....

But not You or Rock specifically, Anyone who controls the stalker named Abs.

Not defensive, just clarifying.

Some players like to throw as much mud as possible just to see what might stick.

As most will know from previous games, I like to wash away the mud if I can and poke holes in others misdirection's.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
Wow again Peri is on the heals of Ely. Hmmm

Really, clubs?

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Rockbert wrote:
what does that even mean? they're talking about two different things.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Abs wrote:
Well this is unfortunate, I would have at least been able to speak but was in bed early so missed all the late Lynch move on me.

Reason for my silence was I had a complex role and was Trying to clarify what I could do with Mada in PM chat. Anyway, I was a victim of the deadline time! Gg all
Abs is online.
elysium5 wrote:
I thought the dead couldn't speak...
Rockbert wrote:
Mada said the dead will come back.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Madagascarter wrote:
I'm back online for a little bit. I'll do my best to update everyone on their coin tallies, and respond to any actions that have been taken so far.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
GM
Where is Jkl?
Is anyone buying Anax's 3rd game in a row of being busy and low activity?
WRKD4IT