Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 47 of 69
Tennesseelogman wrote:
we can't technically sell things to each other i think but you can give me something and i can give you money - so if anybody has a dog or car but would rather have money - i will trade you 3500 for a car (normally 5000) or 1500 for a pet (normally 2500). i also set up a pm between you and another of your choosing without me included for 2500 (with me in it is 750)
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Bluegoetz wrote:  Posted: 1 minute ago 
Post #690
 I also haven't seen the moderators much today. they must be enjoying the holiday as well.
they were both on earlier but i do not know if they have even forwarded my opera invitations - i have gotten no message of acceptance or declining
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
2oc - what you are saying is not making sense - that's why i want to PM w you - but so far you have not said you will accept the invitation
Someone stold my car, I am petless and poor human even though the government Host said my funds were given back. 
My Car or me: authentic not a clone, no smoke or mirrors.
Music: old school before electronics
Coffee/tea: invitation to visit.
There were other clues/hints
Be careful not feed droids.

WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
who would benefit the most by stealing a car = everybody - faction member = we all need one i think, BH = may need one to emigrate, lone droid = use it to talk freely to people, lando = resell it and make more money and could not be accused of stealing it or questioned on how he got it.
who would have the ability to steal a car = BH - they are usually walking on the edge of the law anyway and will do whatever it takes to get their man, droid - likely a whiz at hotwiring machines, cop - would have a slim jim and know how - might be how he makes money on the side

lando - do you get notified when somebody buys a car and who it is?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
let's see who is on-line?
how about you peri - want to come hear me sing?
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs said:
27 May 2022, 16:48
1) Balance 1151 ? 
2) Does a day purchase count as an action?
3) Is the original seller price fixed (can I haggle/barter the dealer/seller)?
4a/b) Can I resell purchased items? If yes, can I name my price?
5) Do some have more than one 25word messaging?
6) I assume I have a thick wallet, True?
7) Were Roles assigned randomly?

pygmyhippo277 said:
27 May 2022, 17:11
1) yes
2) no
3) yes
4) I guess so
5) ...
6) no
7) yes.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
who would benefit the most by stealing a car = everybody - faction member = we all need one i think, BH = may need one to emigrate, lone droid = use it to talk freely to people, lando = resell it and make more money and could not be accused of stealing it or questioned on how he got it.
who would have the ability to steal a car = BH - they are usually walking on the edge of the law anyway and will do whatever it takes to get their man, droid - likely a whiz at hotwiring machines, cop - would have a slim jim and know how - might be how he makes money on the side

lando - do you get notified when somebody buys a car and who it is?

A Droid could know how to still a car.
Also you said LONE DROID, host said androidS / assimilated humans (= my reference to Locutus Borg)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Maybe someone could test drive a car and visit me.
I really don't think the thief will drive it over or return to the scene of the crime.
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
It seems to me that many of you are trying to either acquire money or items such as cars, pets etc. are these things part of your win clause?

What we need to work out is what each faction win clause is. Droids was to kill all BH but who knows how many droids are left after the triple execution…

Does anyone believe these droids can go bad? Or people can be droids and not know yet?

Has anyone claimed Doctor or a cop yet?
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
It seems to me that many of you are trying to either acquire money or items such as cars, pets etc. are these things part of your win clause?

What we need to work out is what each faction win clause is. Droids was to kill all BH but who knows how many droids are left after the triple execution…

Does anyone believe these droids can go bad? Or people can be droids and not know yet?

Has anyone claimed Doctor or a cop yet?

Answers as I understand your Q's/comments.
HOST POST 1
It is useful to have money to be able to emigrate, but you also need to prove that you are successful enough on earth by owning a hovercar and an animal(an electric one will do as long as it hasn't short circuited.)
HOST POST 638
There are rumors of androids that don't even know they're androids, and they also could pose a danger to the public!
The bounty hunters now have to root out these impostors and kill them before they can kill anyone, unconsciously.
Again HOST POST 1
priority is to emigrate, now keep in mind, if 2 members of your faction die, you cannot win.  "NO SOLO WINS"
NO claims for Doc or Cop
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennesseelogman
we can't technically sell things to each other i think but you can give me something and i can give you money - so if anybody has a dog or car but would rather have money - i will trade you 3500 for a car (normally 5000) or 1500 for a pet (normally 2500). i also set up a pm between you and another of your choosing without me included for 2500 (with me in it is 750)

Someone explain this to me? Reselling for less value??

Wonky or genius? What is TN up to?
2ofclubs wrote:
#25w LOL
<It is cut throat! Humans steeling humans assets. I cant trust humans or my own clan out of fear of them selfishly doing what they can do to save them selves at any cost, nor droids assimilating humans. Hence me pointing out the NO SOLO win. I dont think it was my own clan steeling my car, they would have done that later and left me behind. It may be far fetched but maybe a BH discovered my funs with eliminated droid and felt sorry for me and returned it. The BH maybe good they are the only ones doing what must be done at all cost (post 1). I am not advocating for BH or any clan just sharing thoughts >
LOL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Ryomyr
Tennesseelogman

Someone explain this to me? Reselling for less value??

Wonky or genius? What is TN up to?

Yes we can reference Post 696
but it is also wonky.
Generally price is based on availability and demand. Post 1 states the demand. Nobody is likely to give up assets. Somebody may have 2 cars though :'( 
Ten also really pushes those opera tickets.  We know he has them why push them. Semi smelly, is the show called Dances with Wolves?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Ten usually you tell us your schedule. i.e. Dealing with Tornadoes, traveling, bed time......
Today you are popping on and off. Are you conferring in a private clan chat?
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
Tbh I am really struggling with this entire concept and to make progress…we need to come up with an overall plan as town as to how to group as clearly the BH clan have a chat