Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 46 of 69
2ofclubs wrote:
antrison
Sorry, it only posted half my message... Twice. Oh well

You are still pretty in active. Those were 3 weak post.
:oooh: an ambulance just flew by on my walk - might be busy for some.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
So we have alledged 9 town and 4 unclaimed. Host said androidS (have assimilated humans). Interesting that 6 town have unique roles and abilities and 3 are generic with same role. Just a thought - cant be that simple. Still rapping mind around the game mechanics & pondering.
Nothing has been posted or messaged, regarding my last experience 
I may just have to post publicly but fear it will help the droidS. The ones who are dangerous and have to be eliminated at all cost stated in the opening game post
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Ten that was quick. I am pondering. You're a code/hint player. Did you get mine and opening opera because you understand my position?
Do you have a car yet?
WRKD4IT
LandoCalriskian wrote:
I believe there was an attempt on my life last night. Thanks to whoever healed me :)
Everything you've heard about me is true.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 30 minutes ago 
Post #680
Ten You're a code/hint player.
actually should know i am not - i can write a code and read a code if the key is plainly given to me but i can not break codes - that's one reason i want to talk to you directly.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
LandoCalriskian wrote:  Posted: 17 minutes ago 
Post #681
I believe there was an attempt on my life last night.
what makes you think that?
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
WOWWTH! whomever stold my car Please return it - no questions asked but we could have coffee or tea and discuss what it means to me and I can share my wisdom on a happy life here or on Mars. Dang I loved that car. If it is sadly on the black market, note it's a real hover order without passenger mirror option and not a clone drone like some out there, as well as from a smoke/pet free home. I have the HP&C certificate of authentication and be willing to give it to the new owner(s). I think time is to short for unsafe snail mail. Again, Dang I loved that car but I fear it's now just someones ticket off this rock.
Coffee is on and some of you may recall how much I love coffee LOL. I will put on some Tea For Two
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Honestly t wasnt me. I have made NO attempt kill. My goal is to help my human race survive.
I am pretty sure Locutus Borg is targeting me. I am not accusing Ten the wagon initiator. IDK who the assimilated are but have a 50/50 VK. Dang just burnt the dogs maybe I should focus on grilling LOL

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
periwinkle
Tennesseelogman
if we are starting to vote already - i say
#vote 2oc
he was almost voted off yesterday and it seems he would have been a better kill than mada

i agree
#vote 2ofclubs
This is not the way to break your streak of voting for the good.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs Jkl Blue and any others on line. Have you seen my car? Stepping away for a moment to tend to grill.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2oc - what you are saying is not making sense - that's why i want to PM w you - but so far you have not said you will accept the invitation
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
WOWWTH! whomever stold my car Please return it - no questions asked but we could have coffee or tea and discuss what it means to me and I can share my wisdom on a happy life here or on Mars. Dang I loved that car. If it is sadly on the black market, note it's a real hover order without passenger mirror option and not a clone drone like some out there, as well as from a smoke/pet free home. I have the HP&C certificate of authentication and be willing to give it to the new owner(s). I think time is to short for unsafe snail mail. Again, Dang I loved that car but I fear it's now just someones ticket off this rock.
Coffee is on and some of you may recall how much I love coffee LOL. I will put on some Tea For Two
Post got cut off. Here was the rest of it.

WRKD4IT
Bluegoetz wrote:
Haven't seen a car. seems fishy to me. but I also haven't seen the moderators much today. they must be enjoying the holiday as well.