Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 48 of 69
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 15 seconds ago 
Post #703
 opera tickets. We know he has them why push them.
because i need money (as i think we all do) and at this point i can provide the best way to have a private chat (which leads to working together to solve a problem). i am pushing now because my faction is at a severe disadvantage in that we have an inactive member and the product i have to sell is most valuable now. later on when most have cars = they won't need my services as much i will have to sell out of tickets every day for 2 weeks (day phases - 4 weeks real time) to have enough money to buy my way out of here - and then hood will have to do the same since our 3rd member spec is not playing and can not help us.
faction 1 has lots of money and an asset required to win. = they must be slowed down somehow
faction 3 might be just as pitiful as we are - it will take blue (mailman) longer than me to reach his goal, doctor - it seems he can just anonymously charge us for services so he might be ok, cop - don't know - i have not been arrested yet so i do not know what the fine/bribe is.
probably a real good idea to get rid of 2 of the BH but real bad (game ender) if we guess wrong.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 16 minutes ago 
Post #704
Ten usually you tell us your schedule. i.e. Dealing with Tornadoes, traveling, bed time......
Today you are popping on and off. Are you conferring in a private clan chat?
no , i am working on a project in my shop and coming in every 30 minutes or so to cool off and check here. and i am leaving in 20 minutes for memorial day get-together and will be gone for at least 4 hrs. 23:00
btw - i am building a hillbilly lawn mower to make my mower 14 ft wide :)
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Now that's a bush wacker.
I will be leaving shortly for MD party too. I will check but don't know how active I will be.
I have very little money and no assets. Dare I say fadder.  At least I have input and a vote.
I haven't been arrested or received a medical bill - probably because they know I am poor and w/o assets. :( yet :)
Your vote is on me but if it wasn't who would you vote for?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
My suspects are
Antrison - lack of activity
Abs - quality of activity
Hood- late claim that also completed opera clan.
My reads or lack of and may contain mis leads to make scum feel comfortable
1 hoodlum Opera/droid
2 thicktalon DROID
3 tennesseelogman OPERA kind of smelly as usual LOL
4 madagascarter DROID
5 antrison 123 Droid BH
6 periwinkle 123 Droid BH
7 bluegoetz 123 Droid BH
8 ryomyr  123 Droid BH
9 elysium5 DROID
10 2ofclubs. repeated victim
11 landocalriskian Car Dealer
12 abs 123 Droid BH
13 jkl3699 123 Droid BH
14 anaxagore EP Dealer
15 orzhovboss 123 Droid BH
16 spectre67  OPERA

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
How many inactive players are there?
Unfair to answer /skewed given Holiday.
Anax
Ant
Jkl
Lando
Spec

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
jkl3699 wrote:
2ofclubs
Abs
How many inactive players are there?
Unfair to answer /skewed given Holiday.
Anax
Ant
Jkl
Lando
Spec

Memorial day, also I'm not inactive
antrison wrote:
I can fill up the chat as much of the "i don't know, we dont know, let's not know together" as anybody. I've been online and staying caught up. Sending messages, playing the "rest" of the game. I'm active, just don't like adding to the noise without knowing anything.
jkl3699 wrote:
antrison
I can fill up the chat as much of the "i don't know, we dont know, let's not know together" as anybody. I've been online and staying caught up. Sending messages, playing the "rest" of the game. I'm active, just don't like adding to the noise without knowing anything.
Precisely. I don't know what you guys want me to say. In all of my games, I speak when I know something or am trying to know something.
Abs wrote:
Well this exactly it, what is there to say? It’s so complex it’s hard to piece it all together…
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Tennesseelogman
LandoCalriskian wrote:  Posted: 17 minutes ago 
Post #681
I believe there was an attempt on my life last night.
what makes you think that?

I was healed during the night. Not sure if that means I was shot or if it was just a doctor protecting me cause of my status as a car dealer.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
2ofclubs wrote:
LandoCalriskian
Tennesseelogman
LandoCalriskian wrote:  Posted: 17 minutes ago 
Post #681
I believe there was an attempt on my life last night.
what makes you think that?

I was healed during the night. Not sure if that means I was shot or if it was just a doctor protecting me cause of my status as a car dealer.
From what Ten said the doctor can give service and bill you. We're you billed?

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
orzhovboss wrote:
Sorry I've been kind of inactive over Memorial Day. Went up to DC to visit some family friends.
Some quick questions, haven't been able to totally keep up over this weekend:
-Why are we after BHs now? I get a lot of androids died yesterday, but the mods' posts seem to indicate droids are bad for us. idk. For those who have designed a game: would you have pitted the Droids and BHs directly against each other, in either-or single combat? Is that likely? Again just trying to make sense of this.
-Assuming BHs are bad, why do y'all think Clubs is a BH?
-Is there a list of roleclaims?

For now #no vote I will change it later once I catch up and questions are answered.