Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 51 of 69
Hoodlum wrote:
Peri's voting for lando? lando must be innocent!
im caught up.
i kinda wanna lynch 2ofClubs just for making me read a bunch of crap
Hoodlum is online.
LandoCalriskian wrote:
2ofclubs
jkl3699
I'm not really sure what's going on, so for now I'll go with the crowd and just #Vote Lando. Hopefully, I'll be back up before this phase finishes

Hate to admit but I am cornfused too. Lando is the car dealer not animal right?
I may have to buy a car as well as a pet if I get some cash so I didn't want to jump on the wagon. But if dealers will be replace I guess it's doesn't matter.
@ Lando get in your fastest car and run ;)
Just maybe the cop can hold back the mob or you can get to the hospital in time.

Yeah join the club in the confusion lol. I’ve just been trying to sell cars and keep a low profile. Multiple people can attest that they have bought cars from me.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
LandoCalriskian wrote:
My list of clients so far:

Elysium5
Ryomyr
Periwinkle
Bluegoetz

Curious that Peri voted for me yet she knows I’m car dealer.
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Tennesseelogman
unvote 2oc and #vote lando
 why?
glad you asked - lando seems to be the most powerful player on the most powerful team. he started w 30k and needs 60k and a car and a pet to win. he has direct access to a car and pet in his faction. according to a prior statement by mods - he can sell for any agreed to price = so he can donate a 3 cars to his elec animal partner (anax) who can then donate 1 back to him and 1 to the other partner (zoo). then he can sell just 6 cars to get the other 30k and migrate. actually the 3rd teammate can donate his 30k and he is set (i know they are smart enough to have already figured this out)
that's way too close to winning.
i want to kill a BH but we can not yet risk 2oc being the last droid and giving the BH a win.
we need the cop to investigate a potential BH and tell one of us proven town if he does not want to out himself and we can report it. if the claim is false the pretend cop dies next.. proven town are tenn, hood, spec. blue. lando. anax (but let;s avoid the last 2)

This is also just not true. I can only sell cars at a fixed rate of 5000. I’ve sold four cars and I’m still like 10,000 away. I have not bought a pet yet either. No interest in owning one. Just want to get out of dodge when I can.
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Joining #no vote now to counteract the votes against me but if reasoning against other players comes up, I’ll switch.
LandoCalriskian wrote:
2ofclubs
LandoCalriskian
Tennesseelogman
LandoCalriskian wrote:  Posted: 17 minutes ago 
Post #681
I believe there was an attempt on my life last night.
what makes you think that?

I was healed during the night. Not sure if that means I was shot or if it was just a doctor protecting me cause of my status as a car dealer.
From what Ten said the doctor can give service and bill you. We're you billed?

Yeah- sorry for the influx of posting just had a busy Memorial Day. I was charged 1750.

2ofclubs wrote:
Diamonds in the rough Hood.
Lol I recall an early post where I was called 2ofHood for the my gibberish.
WRKD4IT
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Hoodlum
i guess someone tried to kill ya for your $ lando.

Do they get my money if they kill me? I missed that part but would make sense :P
Hoodlum wrote:
LandoCalriskian
Hoodlum

Do they get my money if they kill me? I missed that part but would make sense :P

i am trying to figure out why they would think you are an android. clearly you are human
Faction #1
Car Dealer(Hovercars)

as for Peri voting you, that's just a clear indicator that your innocent!
Hoodlum is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Lando post 753 My list of clients so far:

Elysium5
Ryomyr
Periwinkle
Bluegoetz

Curious that Peri voted for me yet she knows I’m car dealer.
2ofclubs
periwinkle
Tennesseelogman

i agree
#vote 2ofclubs
This is not the way to break your streak of voting for the good.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
yeah, i guess they -(whoever attempted to kill you) must get all your goodies
Hoodlum is online.
LandoCalriskian wrote:
LandoCalriskian
Tennesseelogman
unvote 2oc and #vote lando
 why?
glad you asked - lando seems to be the most powerful player on the most powerful team. he started w 30k and needs 60k and a car and a pet to win. he has direct access to a car and pet in his faction. according to a prior statement by mods - he can sell for any agreed to price = so he can donate a 3 cars to his elec animal partner (anax) who can then donate 1 back to him and 1 to the other partner (zoo). then he can sell just 6 cars to get the other 30k and migrate. actually the 3rd teammate can donate his 30k and he is set (i know they are smart enough to have already figured this out)
that's way too close to winning.
i want to kill a BH but we can not yet risk 2oc being the last droid and giving the BH a win.
we need the cop to investigate a potential BH and tell one of us proven town if he does not want to out himself and we can report it. if the claim is false the pretend cop dies next.. proven town are tenn, hood, spec. blue. lando. anax (but let;s avoid the last 2)

This is also just not true. I can only sell cars at a fixed rate of 5000. I’ve sold four cars and I’m still like 10,000 away. I have not bought a pet yet either. No interest in owning one. Just want to get out of dodge when I can.

Furthermore I think it’s important to note that i need to sell 3 cars now after being billed by the doctor. Selling just 2 would leave me around 2,000 short. Also, if you think about it logically, it would be a dumb play for me to emigrate as soon as I get 60,000. Everyone knows that I’m the big moneymaker in my faction, so leaving my teammates without any money would basically ruin our chances of winning the game.

Everyone should know that my goal is to sell as many cars as possible. You all just have to coordinate on how much money you have to give me. Lynching does nothing since I’ll just be replaced. You’ll just keep wasting lynch periods on a faction with what I assume has zero killing powers.
2ofclubs wrote:
LandoCalriskian
Hoodlum

O
Oh good point hood I forgot that a killers inherit but not so with a lynch. I think that was one of Peri's q's to the Mods.
WRKD4IT