25 May 2022, 22:06
I'd like to read the elysium to 2oc letter
pygmyhippo277 said:
25 May 2022, 22:06
okay.
pygmyhippo277 said:
25 May 2022, 22:36
Message states:

I am not an Android but one of the town factions, I got a message from Tenn saying he was the Doctor, any idea why

Ely this is from day 0.

Why would he do that when he claimed to be an opera singer?

Maybe ten is a short circuit Droid imitating a human.
I can't figure it out.
I also gut a message from Anonymous saying Ely was 66% droid.
Don't forget to Go Fund ♣︎♣︎
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
Also, pyg would not verify if it was an actual messages sent by another player or just rando bot messages.
Concure!!
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
https://youtu.be/9hrOzhHlFik

You all must understand that pose no threat to any non Bounty Hunters. We do not work for Money and wish for you to keep you money. Not ask for a bounty to hunt others. 

I to started with no money. And a win clause to kill the Bounty hunters. No mention of humans.

I received another chat from PYG informing me that I owned an electric pet. Then another that someone had gifted me 1000 dollars.

The 3 droids that have hard claimed will no doubt be attacked in the night now by the Bounty hunters, we need to find out who they are.

2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
not ely but
#vote 2oc
in many ways he has done the most talking but has said the least to contribute to solving the mysteries - added more confusion - and most of it on purpose i believe.
What ever. I ve relayed facts and discoveries as needed. Even refused to follow a rumor and put a human in harms way. That was you Ten that I stopped the bus for :hand:
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
To: ThickTalon, ChipmunkWarrior

pygmyhippo277 said:
25 May 2022, 11:18
You are an Android.

Your starting balance is: 0

You are a specialized android for jobs that require a lot of strength.
ThickTalon wrote:
Apparently I specialize in jobs that require alot of strength, maybe lifting your belongings onto a ship , maybe to help rebuild a faction on Mars, i honestly dont know.

Or killing Bounty Hunters.

2ofclubs wrote:
Ryomyr
Sticking with Mada ...

Goodnight. :)
Exactly stick with Mada
Don't let him pull the same story crap like ABS did in the Dark. That didn't turn out so well for the town.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Ryomyr
Sticking with Mada ...

Exactly stick with Mada
Don't let him pull the same story crap like ABS did in the Dark. That didn't turn out so well for the town.
Are you not paying attention?

BOUNTY Hunters are scum.

And you are too smart of a town player to not see this.

For this reason you have become prime Bounty Suspect.
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Ryomyr
Sticking with Mada ...

Exactly stick with Mada

I received the same formated PM from PYG, with the same follow up PM' giving Pets and Money (from an anyonomys)

3 off us have the same information.

Mada is not pulling crap, he is only giving you the information you tunneled him to get. Now that he gave it and your suspicions of him being Android are true you and your Bounty friends are trying to manipluate the human towns to continue a lynch vote that is not necessary for towns win clause. 

Like I said Bounty Scum is smelly your way
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
2ofclubs
Ryomyr
Sticking with Mada ...

Exactly stick with Mada

I received the same formated PM from PYG, with the same follow up PM' giving Pets and Money (from an anyonomys)

3 off us have the same information.

Mada is not pulling crap, he is only giving you the information you tunneled him to get. Now that he gave it and your suspicions of him being Android are true you and your Bounty friends are trying to manipluate the human towns to continue a lynch vote that is not necessary for towns win clause. 

Like I said Bounty Scum is smelly your way
Ok I am water send me to the dark to battle Fire.  :P
As I recall ABS wrote a book that went on & on.

WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
The difference is you have 3 of us with the exact same messages.

Not 1 fabricated out of thin air (great story BTW Abs) story.

We are united on the same front and not hiding.
ThickTalon wrote:
vote 2 of clubs

Take your vote off Mada and I will consider taking mine off you