Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 34 of 69
Tennesseelogman wrote:
not ely but
#vote 2oc
in many ways he has done the most talking but has said the least to contribute to solving the mysteries - added more confusion - and most of it on purpose i believe.
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
ely has been caught in a lie
ely has a car already
ely started with no money
#vote ely

Also, just like Mada, I started with an electric pet and I had no money and just like Mada I also received a follow up post giving me some money.

That's how I knew he was in fact an Android like me and his logic was sound so I decided to come out and encourage others to do the same.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i do not band wagon on mada - i think he is droid but has added new info to the discussion that may shed a new light on things - and if he truly has the ability to kill BH - we may need him. if true his traps are no danger to me and other known faction members - only the BH, other droids, and people out doing mischief (not asleep)
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ely - did i miss earlier when you claimed droid? post #? that is what you are doing now, right?
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
ely - did i miss earlier when you claimed droid? post #? that is what you are doing now, right?

https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3753/do-androids-dream-of-electric-sheep/post/79330#post-79330

elysium5
Guess what?

I'm an Android.

Why would I come out and say that after the huge bandwagon on a fellow Android?

And expose myself to the same possible backlash?

Because he is right.
elysium5 is online.
periwinkle wrote:
Ok....then who should I lynch?

#unvote Madagascarter

I'm going to bed now....hopefully ill wake up in time to vote! Goodnight.
elysium5 wrote:
periwinkle
Ok....then who should I lynch?

#unvote Madagascarter

I'm going to bed now....hopefully ill wake up in time to vote! Goodnight.

We vote whomever does not claim town/android.
elysium5 is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
Welcome! The earth is dying, and guess what, you all have the luck to be stuck here, in the same apartment building, your number one priority is to emigrate, now keep in mind, if 2 members of your faction die, you cannot win. There is also some hysteria regarding the android crisis, androids are imitating humans on earth, when their main purpose is to be servants on mars, these androids are dangerous and unpredictable and should be killed at all costs before they can kill any humans. The bounty hunters are here to save the day... but there have been rumors of bounty hunters killing actual humans, so who knows if the bounty hunters are actually good for their community...

I haven't caught up yet. on another break.
so androids have no money. and mada and ely are of a broke faction as i thought!

Anax and Abs are still evil.

ok bbl.
2ofclubs wrote:
periwinkle
So clubs has a car?!? 
Yes I used it visit Ely before opera invitation. Ely didn't know I was visiting and went off line . Hence my comments about hard when host aren't on line to process like the delay on my 25w to you.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
Guess what?

I'm an Android.

Why would I come out and say that after the huge bandwagon on a fellow Android?

And expose myself to the same possible backlash?

Because he is right.
You are no SHARP DRESS MAN
but I am still Going To California maybe see some girl with flowers in her hair :)

WRKD4IT