25 May 2022, 22:06
I'd like to read the elysium to 2oc letter
pygmyhippo277 said:
25 May 2022, 22:06
okay.
pygmyhippo277 said:
25 May 2022, 22:36
Message states:

I am not an Android but one of the town factions, I got a message from Tenn saying he was the Doctor, any idea why

Ely this is from day 0.

I did not send any messages day 0

In fact, the only communication I have had with anyone so far is clubs who visited me in his hover car and the very first message I have sent this game on my own is the one I sent to Mada just a little bit ago to verify.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Also, pyg would not verify if it was an actual messages sent by another player or just rando bot messages.
elysium5 is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
how do ely and 2oc have cars already? that seems to make them very close to their win clause.
Live long and prosper
Bluegoetz wrote:
I name you a liar. Unless things are beyond my understanding.
I get a message that player a sending to player b. Do you want to deliver?
Day 0
Tn to 2oc
Ely to 2oc
Abs to 2oc
2oc to abs

I chose to read yours. That’s what I posted. And as of this moment I don’t have any record of you sending a message today. (But there was some confusion earlier)
elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
how do ely and 2oc have cars already? that seems to make them very close to their win clause.

I do not have a car. Clubs had the car and visited me and it allowed an open chat.
elysium5 is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ely has been caught in a lie
ely has a car already
ely started with no money
#vote ely
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ok - maybe ely does not have a car - i thought both players had to have a car to chat freely.
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Bluegoetz
I name you a liar. Unless things are beyond my understanding.
I get a message that player a sending to player b. Do you want to deliver?
Day 0
Tn to 2oc
Ely to 2oc
Abs to 2oc
2oc to abs

I chose to read yours. That’s what I posted. And as of this moment I don’t have any record of you sending a message today. (But there was some confusion earlier)

No subterfuge from me here. I'm not upset you are calling me a liar. I just want it out in the open that if anyone has received a message from me, it was in fact not from me. Except for the one I sent to Mada and one more I am trying to send now and still waiting for confirmation on both..

I did not send ANY other messages so if anyone received a message like that, it was not from me.

I just wanted to warn others that this may be an issue they might want to be wary of.

Or we could also just discuss all PM's here as well and get this out in the open. Just like the mass claim. Or not.

Either way, I have not sent anyone any messages like that and the Vets who have played with me before can probably tell you that is not the type of message I would send. It doesn't sound like me at all.
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
ok - maybe ely does not have a car - i thought both players had to have a car to chat freely.

Apparently they do not because I don't have a car. I even responded to clubs very first contact with a 25 word message because that is all I thought I was allowed. One message of 25 words or less.
elysium5 is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
vote count
mada - 7 - ryo, peri, abs, jkl, 2oc, orz. anax
abs - 1 - hood
ely - 1 - tenn

not voted- 7 - ant, thick, mada, blue, ely, lando, spec
Live long and prosper