Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 37 of 69
Hoodlum wrote:
i kinda don't wanna vote with peri, she's on a roll of voting off the wrong people tho. who did she vote for?
Hoodlum is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
If you haven’t hard claimed town or Android yet, please claim. If I survive I’ll be searching through the chat to see who hasn’t claimed
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
We are voting Clubs for starting with a Hovercraft. Making him a likely Bounty Hunter

Summer 2 Countdown

Hoodlum wrote:
naw, im not claiming anything! u cant get votes on me in 6 minutes! lol
Hoodlum is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
The bounty hunters are here to save the day... but there have been rumors of bounty hunters killing actual humans, so who knows if the bounty hunters are actually good for their community...
Hoodlum is online.
periwinkle wrote:
Hahaha......sorry hood....but seriously that last game was not your best game.....leading poor town folk like me down the wrong path....lol
Hoodlum wrote:
periwinkle
Hahaha......sorry hood....but seriously that last game was not your best game.....leading poor town folk like me down the wrong path....lol

lol not my best game?

Hoodlum is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
Hoodlum
periwinkle

lol not my best game?

you were on some timestamp thingy lol. mislead all game by CABAL 2ofC
Hoodlum is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Madagascarter
Elysium5 I got your message, and I liked the content of that message.
Pefect. Just wanted to make sure it went through and you were able to confirm it.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
Vote Madagascarter
as far as i can read. Androids are the baddies. and it's only a rumour that Bounty Hunters are killing humans.
well i assume the reason some might kill humans, is because they mistake them for androids?
what are you droids up to?
Hoodlum is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
Us droids, we’re helping you emigrate. And we’re killing of Bounty Hunters. But if your a Bounty Hunter, it makes sense why you’d vote for me.

Summer 2 Countdown

Hoodlum wrote:
im not a bounty hunter, but i can read the very first post.
Hoodlum is online.