Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 40 of 69
Abs wrote:
Sorry but in the opening flavour post for the game? It clearly says Androids are pure evil? How has this been manipulated?

There is also some hysteria regarding the android crisis, androids are imitating humans on earth, when their main purpose is to be servants on mars, these androids are dangerous and unpredictable and should be killed at all costs before they can kill any humans.
Abs wrote:
so the serve on Mars part is real but clearly you are not good for humans?

This is exactly like in The Dark where you had CIA (Bounty Hunters) and Researchers (Androids). Whilst Androids are good for a while, ultimately it is no issue for Town if a Droid (Researcher) is killed as ultimately Droids only care about getting to Mars.

elysium5 wrote:
Well, the only humans I am supposed to try and kill are the Bounty Hunters. That's it.

Plus I have no kill ability, other than voting.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
Abs wrote:
Hello Everyone I'm just gonna announce that this is an

IMPORTANT POST

New information is being revealed!

I am an Android! But I am not a bad Android. In fact, Androids are crucial for human survival on Mars and you have to bring Androids with you for the humans to achieve their win conditions. You could go to Mars without a robot workforce but pretty soon, you'd die out, which would be a little bit of a hollow victory. But are we evil. No. Us androids were programmed to help the human race advance in the fairest system a computer could operate in. Unfortunately, we have been scapegoated as evil by the Bounty Hunters.

This cannot contradict more what the opening description of Droids are….

It’s too smelly Mada, I have been there in The Dark game when I was a Droid (Researcher). I admire your creativity but it’s just BS. If we can get a confirmed non town killed, I am all for it

#unvote clubs

#vote Mada
elysium5 wrote:
Abs
Hello Everyone I'm just gonna announce that this is an

IMPORTANT POST

New information is being revealed!

I am an Android! But I am not a bad Android. In fact, Androids are crucial for human survival on Mars and you have to bring Androids with you for the humans to achieve their win conditions. You could go to Mars without a robot workforce but pretty soon, you'd die out, which would be a little bit of a hollow victory. But are we evil. No. Us androids were programmed to help the human race advance in the fairest system a computer could operate in. Unfortunately, we have been scapegoated as evil by the Bounty Hunters.

This cannot contradict more what the opening description of Droids are….

It’s too smelly Mada, I have been there in The Dark game when I was a Droid (Researcher). I admire your creativity but it’s just BS. If we can get a confirmed non town killed, I am all for it

#unvote clubs

#vote Mada

So you are a Bounty Hunter. Good to know. You are now Number 1 in the top three suspect list:

Abs, clubs and ryo

Abs wrote:
Lol here we go, Ely aggressive bandwagon to protect Droid…

I am 100% not a BH, you can try and start A wagon on me but there are numerous players that know I am town that won’t look at this story

Reality is deadline has passed anyway so Mada is probably dead and we Will soon get to see Mada’s real role PM so we will then learn more

elysium5 wrote:
You want more proof?

I've been trying to buy a car.

I'll buy an extra electic animal if I get more money even though I already have some.

I'll buy an opera ticket if I get more money.

I don't know how to help the third faction other than to donate them money if I get more, which I am also willing to do.

Why would I do this? It will help the factions emigrate and bring us to mars with them.

That is in our win clause, just like Mada said.

Now try and flip that.
Abs wrote:
All I am saying Ely is the real admin text about what a droid is Vs what Mada story says is, just so different….all we can go on for now is facts
elysium5 wrote:
Abs

I am 100% not a BH, you can try and start A wagon on me but there are numerous players that know I am town that won’t look at this story

Reality is deadline has passed anyway so Mada is probably dead and we Will soon get to see Mada’s real role PM so we will then learn more

And if that is the case, you will see the truth of it, I don't want to see a fellow Android die but it will also reveal that we are NOT trying to eliminate the town factions. We are trying to work with the town factions to eliminate the Bounty Hunters.
elysium5 wrote:
Abs
All I am saying Ely is the real admin text about what a droid is Vs what Mada story says is, just so different….all we can go on for now is facts

Fact:

This is NOTHING in my win clause that says I need to eliminate ANY town factions or town players.
Abs wrote:
Madagascarter said:
28 May 2022, 23:14
Also, just because I know I'm an innocent Android, is not to suggest that all Androids are innocent. Maybe there are a few poorly programmed ones. If I'm alive long enough hopefully we'll be able to discover them.
Abs wrote:
Madagascarter said:
28 May 2022, 23:22
That's everything completely honestly. Yes there isn't anything about needing to emigrate. But there isn't anything about killing anyone in the town. I thought about editting stuff, but decided against it
Abs wrote:
elysium5
Abs

Fact:

This is NOTHING in my win clause that says I need to eliminate ANY town factions or town players.

I am not disputing this, but go back to The Dark game, Researchers had to kill CIA as a win clause and not Town but it doesn’t mean it’s good for Town to keep them alive. What is good for Town is making sure we kill players that are not Town…I don’t care if it’s a Droid or a Bounty, either is closer to a Town win FACT

Mada’s messages contradict his big statement
Abs wrote:
Madagascarter said:
28 May 2022, 23:08
My assumptions are that Hunters have to be the only human faction remaining to win, but they gain money and popularity by shooting Androids. When all the Hunters are gone I think that all remaining humans should be able work together for all remaining factions to win together.
I think that some Hunters have a gun that fries androids or electric pets. If this is the case, that is very scary for me, lol.

This one is the funniest, Mada says that “when all hunters are gone, I think all remaining humans should be able to work together for all remaining factions to win together”?

Yet his win clause is kill all Bounty Hunters haha….sure once all Bounty Hunters are dead…we will all win…NO, it will be a droid win
Hoodlum wrote:
Abs

im aware of the storyline. it clearly says bounty hunters are the heroes, and androids are dangerous and unpredictable and should be killed at all costs before they can kill any humans.

and i can tell ABS is searching for chaotic dangerous androids, from how he's been messaging. i assumed at first he was looking for his kind, but perhaps he is a hero bounty hunter. a regular human wouldn't be at this point of looking for the droids as ABS seem to be. ABS seem to be a bounty hunter..that's my read

perhaps atm the droids are told by pygmy and chip that they are here to kill bounty hunters, and later the storyline will change for them. this fits in with the unpredictable storyline. maybe they malfunction!

anyway, as far as humans are concerned....and me being a human.
i am just playing to what is written in bold in this post.