Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 38 of 69
Hoodlum wrote:
Welcome! The earth is dying, and guess what, you all have the luck to be stuck here, in the same apartment building, your number one priority is to emigrate, now keep in mind, if 2 members of your faction die, you cannot win. There is also some hysteria regarding the android crisis, androids are imitating humans on earth, when their main purpose is to be servants on mars, these androids are dangerous and unpredictable and should be killed at all costs before they can kill any humans. The bounty hunters are here to save the day... but there have been rumors of bounty hunters killing actual humans, so who knows if the bounty hunters are actually good for their community...

as far as i've read, clubs said he was human?
why u trying to kill a human? is a bounty hunter a human? i assume so. we wouldn't want android bounty hunters,
Hoodlum is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
I'm an Opera singer. Human. I can easily verify it by sending invites. TLM and Spectre are the others. TLM and Spectre were invited yesterday. Spectre invited me, I did not attend, the invite was enough to know. I invited TLM and Spectre. TLM knows im Opera, and Spectre should know because of my invite, however, his concert was full and maybe didn't get the invite.

I did see a post where periwinkle suggested she was an Opera singer?
care to explain that one Peri?
Hoodlum is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
periwinkle
Actually verify to a hard claim opera singer....that's better.
Hoodlum is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Hoodlum
I'm an Opera singer. Human. I can easily verify it by sending invites. TLM and Spectre are the others. TLM and Spectre were invited yesterday. Spectre invited me, I did not attend, the invite was enough to know. I invited TLM and Spectre. TLM knows im Opera, and Spectre should know because of my invite, however, his concert was full and maybe didn't get the invite.

I did see a post where periwinkle suggested she was an Opera singer?
care to explain that one Peri?

Then as an Android I can tell you that you have nothing to fear from the Androids.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
Periwinkle is imitating a human. Peri, go ahead and send people Opera Invites. I know 100% ME/TLM/Spectre are Opera Singers.

https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3753/do-androids-dream-of-electric-sheep/post/79263#post-79263

Hoodlum is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
there are only 3 Opera singers. not 4.
Periwinkle Periwinkle Periwinkle... of all the factions to impersonate, why the one that is the easiest to verify?
Hoodlum is online.
Abs wrote:

#Vote 2ofC

#Unvote Mada, what mada is spinning is in fact real
Madagascarter wrote:
According to memory this is who I think everyone is. If people can fill the gaps, I’d be grateful.

1 hoodlum - Opera
2 thicktalon - Good Android
3 tennesseelogman - Opera
4 madagascarter - Good Android
5 antrison - ???
6 periwinkle - Maybe you claimed, I can’t remember
7 bluegoetz - Mailman
8 ryomyr - Asked me about buying Electric Animals. So seems concerned about emigrating
9 elysium5 - Good Android
10 2ofclubs - Bounty Hunter!!!
11 landocalriskian - EA dealer?
12 abs - ???
13 jkl3699 - ???
14 anaxagore - Was it Car Dealer?
15 orzhovboss - ???
16 spectre67 - Opera

Was there anything else?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Abs wrote:
Hoodlum
your vote is after the deadline Abs

Dam it, just woke up…why has deadline moved from 12 to 8?

@chip and @pygmy can you use an embedded couple done timer for each phase as this is important to know how much time we have?
periwinkle wrote:
Omg....hood....you took it out of context.....post 369

I'm completely town. I just need the cop to verify that to someone maybe to clubs?
Feel free to inspect me.

Then I corrected it...I wanted the cop to share with an opera singer....post 370.  Because I don't trust clubs.