Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 41 of 69
elysium5 wrote:
Abs
elysium5
Abs
All I am saying Ely is the real admin text about what a droid is Vs what Mada story says is, just so different….all we can go on for now is facts

Fact:

This is NOTHING in my win clause that says I need to eliminate ANY town factions or town players.

I am not disputing this, but go back to The Dark game, Researchers had to kill CIA as a win clause and not Town but it doesn’t mean it’s good for Town to keep them alive. What is good for Town is making sure we kill players that are not Town…I don’t care if it’s a Droid or a Bounty, either is closer to a Town win FACT

Mada’s messages contradict his big statement

Androids do not have a group chat and if we had one or a night kill, don't you think between at least Mada myself and Thick we would have used it to kill off a known town faction?

We are experienced players and would not pass up a chance to kill in the night if we could.

Why didn't we do that?

And why are we not voting any known town factions?

Why am I helping a faction by trying to buy a car?
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 wrote:
Abs
Madagascarter said:
28 May 2022, 23:08
My assumptions are that Hunters have to be the only human faction remaining to win, but they gain money and popularity by shooting Androids. When all the Hunters are gone I think that all remaining humans should be able work together for all remaining factions to win together.
I think that some Hunters have a gun that fries androids or electric pets. If this is the case, that is very scary for me, lol.

This one is the funniest, Mada says that “when all hunters are gone, I think all remaining humans should be able to work together for all remaining factions to win together”?

Yet his win clause is kill all Bounty Hunters haha….sure once all Bounty Hunters are dead…we will all win…NO, it will be a droid win

The easy solution for town then is to keep at least one Bounty Hunter alive if that is what you are worried about and/or keep one Android alive as well.

The town will see that the Androids are not their enemy and will try to help them, just like I am doing.
Abs wrote:
Hoodlum
Abs
Lol here we go, Ely aggressive bandwagon to protect Droid…

I am 100% not a BH, you can try and start A wagon on me but there are numerous players that know I am town that won’t look at this story

Reality is deadline has passed anyway so Mada is probably dead and we Will soon get to see Mada’s real role PM so we will then learn more

im aware of the storyline. it clearly says bounty hunters are the heroes, and androids are dangerous and unpredictable and should be killed at all costs before they can kill any humans.

and i can tell ABS is searching for chaotic dangerous androids, from how he's been messaging. i assumed at first he was looking for his kind, but perhaps he is a hero bounty hunter. a regular human wouldn't be at this point of looking for the droids as ABS seem to be. ABS seem to be a bounty hunter..that's my read

perhaps atm the droids are told by pygmy and chip that they are here to kill bounty hunters, and later the storyline will change for them. this fits in with the unpredictable storyline. maybe they malfunction!

anyway, as far as humans are concerned....and me being a human.
i am just playing to what is written in bold in this post.

Hood, why would I need to find Droids when they all are openly coming out claiming?

You have a short memory Hood, this is NO DIFFERENT to the Researcher role in The Dark which I was one of them. I spent the entire game trying to push all heat on CIA as only way we could win is to remove them which is same as removing bounty hunters.

I am just being the voice of The Town that is speaking up not to fall for this Droid BS that clearly has so many contradicting messages. The lack of clarity and consistency of what Droids are posting privately and openly in the thread is just off
Hoodlum wrote:
Abs
Hoodlum
Abs

I am 100% not a BH, you can try and start A wagon on me but there are numerous players that know I am town that won’t look at this story

Reality is deadline has passed anyway so Mada is probably dead and we Will soon get to see Mada’s real role PM so we will then learn more

im aware of the storyline. it clearly says bounty hunters are the heroes, and androids are dangerous and unpredictable and should be killed at all costs before they can kill any humans.

and i can tell ABS is searching for chaotic dangerous androids, from how he's been messaging. i assumed at first he was looking for his kind, but perhaps he is a hero bounty hunter. a regular human wouldn't be at this point of looking for the droids as ABS seem to be. ABS seem to be a bounty hunter..that's my read

perhaps atm the droids are told by pygmy and chip that they are here to kill bounty hunters, and later the storyline will change for them. this fits in with the unpredictable storyline. maybe they malfunction!

Hood, why would I need to find Droids when they all are openly coming out claiming?

You have a short memory Hood, this is NO DIFFERENT to the Researcher role in The Dark which I was one of them. I spent the entire game trying to push all heat on CIA as only way we could win is to remove them which is same as removing bounty hunters.

I am just being the voice of The Town that is speaking up not to fall for this Droid BS that clearly has so many contradicting messages. The lack of clarity and consistency of what Droids are posting privately and openly in the thread is just off

why send this ABS?

Spoiler (click to show)

explain the reason for choice of words? cause at the time you said it. no droids openly came out.

i guess you are at this stage dont feel safe to say you are a bounty hunter

elysium5 wrote:
Hoodlum
Abs

maybe they malfunction!
Maybe this is the case, I don't know but I do know that my win clause does not involve killing ANY town factions.

I won't give up the specific way the win clause was stated/phrased so as not to allow any false Android claims but I'm sure it will come out once we have verified. Maybe even if Mada is killed off it will be revealed and you will see I am not lying about it.
elysium5 wrote:
And FYI, I don't care if I am posting after the
MOVED DEADLINE
. I stayed up late for this!
elysium5 wrote:
I'll go silent after the original deadline. Maybe Chip was screwing with the game again? I don't understand the inconsistencies between the co-mods.
Hoodlum wrote:
the original deadline is perfect for me, but i had to get my vote in just incase it is official at the new one.
elysium5 wrote:
Hoodlum
the original deadline is perfect for me, but i had to get my vote in just incase it is official at the new one.
Same
elysium5 wrote:
elysium5
Hoodlum
Same

And if clubs comes on before it and claims a town faction, I will gladly move my vote. Probably to Abs at this point. Or to ryo if Abs claims a town faction that isn't counterclaimed.
elysium5 wrote:
There are several things about the opening post and even the game title that are misleading:

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

There is NOTHING about dreaming about electric sheep in my PM. The only thing about Electric pets in my role PM is that I started with one and can feed it at night. I did not feed mine or I would obviously have been in a chat with Mada since Mada did feed his pet as he stated.
Madagascarter wrote:
So Abs and 2ofClubs are Bounty Hunters. Obviously killing Androids are great for Hunters but not for anyone else. Yes I have taken artistic license with a few things to try and fit my role PM with the story line, but I’m being honest.

When I create mafia games, I generally create them with an idea in mind. With the haunted house, I had the neutral imbedded inside the mafia. In the Prison game I tried restricting coms. This game it appears that Pygmy wants to see how town will react when good is portrayed as bad and bad is portrayed as good. We must see through this. If we succeed in killing the bounty hunters then who is stopping each person from emigrating? There can be duel winners!
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
elysium5 wrote:
Madagascarter
So Abs and 2ofClubs are Bounty Hunters. Obviously killing Androids are great for Hunters but not for anyone else. Yes I have taken artistic license with a few things to try and fit my role PM with the story line, but I’m being honest.

When I create mafia games, I generally create them with an idea in mind. With the haunted house, I had the neutral imbedded inside the mafia. In the Prison game I tried restricting coms. This game it appears that Pygmy wants to see how town will react when good is portrayed as bad and bad is portrayed as good. We must see through this. If we succeed in killing the bounty hunters then who is stopping each person from emigrating? There can be duel winners!

This is all correct. Mada definitely added some fluffery but the basics are all true. If Mada does die, you will see.
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
The deadline has been brought back to normal.

Sorry for the confusion! Communicating between hosts and working with a different timezone is challenging.
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb