Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 31 of 69
Tennesseelogman wrote:
many of you know my style of play = i do not like to have info withheld from the group. tell all and let the group decide - i may seem sometimes to be trying to get info just for myself but i will share what i learn unless it is given to me in confidence. we know (or think we know) about 5 human faction members and 1 droid. if the other humans come forward we have narrowed it down and then we need to find out if droids or BH are bad guys
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
my question is how did 2oc and ely get in a chat together? and
2oc - how did you know your account was emptied? pyg and chip have asked me to keep up with my own account balance and post it in PM to them.
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
Hello Everyone I'm just gonna announce that this is an

IMPORTANT POST

New information is being revealed!

I am an Android! But I am not a bad Android. In fact, Androids are crucial for human survival on Mars and you have to bring Androids with you for the humans to achieve their win conditions. You could go to Mars without a robot workforce but pretty soon, you'd die out, which would be a little bit of a hollow victory. But are we evil. No. Us androids were programmed to help the human race advance in the fairest system a computer could operate in. Unfortunately, we have been scapegoated as evil by the Bounty Hunters. People with no skill whatsoever, who know they'll not make the Martian cut are scapegoating Androids as the problem. But we are not the problem, it is the Bounty Hunters, who want to whittle down the humans so that they are the last group standing and get to go to Mars. They call themselves heroes but they are nothing more than narcissists. My win condition is to take down this group of Hunters. It has absolutely nothing to do with killing any town. i cannot guarantee that all Androids have the same aims, but I hope so.

So, What Do We Do? 

Firstly - take your lynch off me as we now know that we are looking for Bounty Hunters
Secondly - Everybody claim. Whether you are Android or Town - hopefully there will be some cross overs
Thirdly - If you are an Android and have not sent a message yet, send either me or TLM a message with the exact wording of the Android win condition
Fourth - Vote whoever gets the win condition wrong or refuses to message me or TLM

I hope that clears things up
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
I'm going to sleep now. I'll be up in like 7 hours to see how the tables have swung
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
my question is how did 2oc and ely get in a chat together? and
2oc - how did you know your account was emptied? pyg and chip have asked me to keep up with my own account balance and post it in PM to them.

I hovered over over - remember my prior engagement post.
I was notified it was at zero.
Hmm the Host ask you now why would they do that.

Nice game mechanics cow chip uhhh Pyg chip. keeps it interesting and as it has been said by unnamed unpredictable ;) 
Shucks we are not even t night 2.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
Hello Everyone I'm just gonna announce that this is an

IMPORTANT POST

New information is being revealed!

I am an Android! But I am not a bad Android. In fact, Androids are crucial for human survival on Mars and you have to bring Androids with you for the humans to achieve their win conditions. You could go to Mars without a robot workforce but pretty soon, you'd die out, which would be a little bit of a hollow victory. But are we evil. No. Us androids were programmed to help the human race advance in the fairest system a computer could operate in. Unfortunately, we have been scapegoated as evil by the Bounty Hunters. People with no skill whatsoever, who know they'll not make the Martian cut are scapegoating Androids as the problem. But we are not the problem, it is the Bounty Hunters, who want to whittle down the humans so that they are the last group standing and get to go to Mars. They call themselves heroes but they are nothing more than narcissists. My win condition is to take down this group of Hunters. It has absolutely nothing to do with killing any town. i cannot guarantee that all Androids have the same aims, but I hope so.

So, What Do We Do? 

Firstly - take your lynch off me as we now know that we are looking for Bounty Hunters
Secondly - Everybody claim. Whether you are Android or Town - hopefully there will be some cross overs
Thirdly - If you are an Android and have not sent a message yet, send either me or TLM a message with the exact wording of the Android win condition
Fourth - Vote whoever gets the win condition wrong or refuses to message me or TLM

I hope that clears things up

Nice story ABS from the Dark!
Here is a quote from HOST #POST 1
There is also some hysteria regarding the android crisis, androids are imitating humans on earth, when their main purpose is to be servants on mars, these androids are dangerous and unpredictable and should be killed at all costs [/b]before they can kill any humans.

Nice spin on BH rumor too.
GG

WRKD4IT
periwinkle wrote:
I'm sorry, I know for a fact that the town's win clause does not include emigrating with an android.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
let's have another android post or pm their role assignment PM. mada did give me his is the opera chat so we can tell if the claim is real. perhaps it is the BH we need to fear. i think i would favor a vote on a different non-faction player and/or an inactive.
we also have to be sure not the kill all 3 BH or droids and probably nobody in faction 1
faction 1 seems to be holding all the cards = lando - car dealer started w 30k and needs 60k and a car and a animal. he sells cars (which we all must have ) for 5k. - if he sells 8 cars that is 40k - -add that to his starting 30k and subtract 5k for the car and 2500 for the animal and he has car, animal, and 62,500 = emigrate. anax needs and has similar. plus they have the zoologist to help them likely w similar conditions.
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Guess what?

I'm an Android.

Why would I come out and say that after the huge bandwagon on a fellow Android?

And expose myself to the same possible backlash?

Because he is right.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
let's have another android post or pm their role assignment PM. mada did give me his is the opera chat so we can tell if the claim is real. perhaps it is the BH we need to fear. i think i would favor a vote on a different non-faction player and/or an inactive.
we also have to be sure not the kill all 3 BH or droids and probably nobody in faction 1
faction 1 seems to be holding all the cards = lando - car dealer started w 30k and needs 60k and a car and a animal. he sells cars (which we all must have ) for 5k. - if he sells 8 cars that is 40k - -add that to his starting 30k and subtract 5k for the car and 2500 for the animal and he has car, animal, and 62,500 = emigrate. anax needs and has similar. plus they have the zoologist to help them likely w similar conditions.

I just requested to the mods to send a message to Mada with my win clause to verify. I sent it a little bit before I posted my role here.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"