Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 29 of 69
Madagascarter wrote:
Bluegoetz
moderators have to be online, then they ask me if I wanna deliver (i have to be online), then its sent.

Also not sure I mentioned earlier, I have and will continue to send all messages. (maybe later in the game I find reason not to, but for now thats my plan)

and mada I don't know what to do with that message you sent me. It could save you today, but i don't know if i'm the person to push that agenda on my own? I'll discuss at the opera, but you may want to consider putting it in the forum sooner or later?

That is true to be fair. Even if someone else pushes it it is clear the info came from me. I wanted to share even before all the pressure came at me. I’ll discuss what I can in the Opera and then find the best way to share that info
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Tennesseelogman wrote:
pyg and chip are not on-line. i will wait for one of them to set up the chat at the opera - meanwhile i will practice my vocal exercises. i can oxpose nly invite 3 people per day and i am full today. if you want to come to the opera next day phase = let me know early. i only know of 1 other opera - the other is apparently too shy to sing in public. opera will continue to be the only safe way to chat since the other ways expose you to getting killed.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
Mada are you claiming electric animal dealer?
But Anax claimed that. LOL
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
don;t worry about the opera singers - i only know of 1 other and he seems to not the active
worry about faction 1 = anax claimed elec animal dealer and they cost 2500 - anax started w 5k and needs 40k
lando claims car dealer and they cost 5000 - he started w 30k and needs 60k = that means he only needs to sell 7 cars = 35k 30 +30 is his 6ok and 2500 for an animal - and we all need a car - thats at least 9x assuming BH and droids do not need cars
2oc must be the real animal dealer due to his hints
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
my opera is full - i will include the player who just asked me next day phase
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
don;t worry about the opera singers - i only know of 1 other and he seems to not the active
worry about faction 1 = anax claimed elec animal dealer and they cost 2500 - anax started w 5k and needs 40k
lando claims car dealer and they cost 5000 - he started w 30k and needs 60k = that means he only needs to sell 7 cars = 35k 30 +30 is his 6ok and 2500 for an animal - and we all need a car - thats at least 9x assuming BH and droids do not need cars
2oc must be the real animal dealer due to his hints

Well I am more of % player than a hard claim. In this case call me Sargent Shultz.
WRKD4IT
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
I know I'm a bit late, but just say you want to buy something, and you'll buy it. You don't even have to know who sells it, it's as simple as that.
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Hoodlum wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm innocent like a lamb. Not an electric lamb, calm down, it's just a saying. How's the bandwagon going on Chaotic ABS? Also I know for a fact that Anax is also chaotic. Him and ABS. OK. Just on my break, back to work.
Hoodlum wrote:
And LOL at Anaxagore trying to get doc to heal you. Will answer messages sent, when I get home on PC. I'm a human. Don't trust the unpredictable bots.
2ofclubs wrote:
Because I was asked.

1 hoodlum likely an android doc healing electric animals behind a badge :roll:
2 thicktalon ?????
3 tennesseelogman OPERA
4 madagascarter ????????
5 antrison ??????
6 periwinkle likely animal dealer or last opera singer
7 bluegoetz mailman
8 ryomyr likely doc or cop
9 elysium5 ???????
10 2ofclubs a HUMAN called town Android, BH, likely animal dealer
11 landocalriskian Pyg verified 70% Human claim dealer
12 abs ?????
13 jkl3699 ??????
14 anaxagore EA dealer
15 orzhovboss ????
16 spectre67 OPERA
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
Dear powers that be, I would like to buy the following items:

1. Hover car
2. Electric Animal
3. Ticket to the Opera (pending invite)
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Apologies for that people, you may not just buy things at random, you must find the sellers of said items.
Eat my dust.