Game thread
  • 1025 posts
  • Page 28 of 69
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Madagascarter
Really, do these Role PM’s look perfect? Mine certainly wasn’t. And if there is inconsistency; Pygmy, please say. There is a test for this however, I can go have a nice talk with the dealers tonight, let’s just take a walk outside. If I don’t show up, sure lynch me. But not right now

I second this, I need a clarification from pyg or chip before I vote Mada. I don't want to get him lynched on what could be a miscommunication.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
2ofclubs wrote:
LandoCalriskian
Madagascarter
Really, do these Role PM’s look perfect? Mine certainly wasn’t. And if there is inconsistency; Pygmy, please say. There is a test for this however, I can go have a nice talk with the dealers tonight, let’s just take a walk outside. If I don’t show up, sure lynch me. But not right now

I second this, I need a clarification from pyg or chip before I vote Mada. I don't want to get him lynched on what could be a miscommunication.

Agree and reserve to change my vote.
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
I tried to send Blue some messages regarding my role. I don’t want to claim openly but I’ve already used my message for today.

TLM, I will wait 1 hour for you to invite me to the opera before I reveal openly. Which will be a shame because many people won’t believe me and I’ll be painting a target upon my back.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Wait TLM has been online since I sent him the the message. What are you waiting for?

Summer 2 Countdown

Bluegoetz wrote:
Mada I got your message. Gonna have to process that information for a min.

Tn should be back in next hour or so I believe/.
Abs wrote:
I paid to watch Ten sing at the opera and he Hasn’t even come on stage! I want a refund
Madagascarter wrote:
Madagascarter
Wait TLM has been online since I sent him the the message. What are you waiting for?

I don’t think that message sent as I only included 25 characters instead of 25 words

Summer 2 Countdown

Bluegoetz wrote:
moderators have to be online, then they ask me if I wanna deliver (i have to be online), then its sent.

Also not sure I mentioned earlier, I have and will continue to send all messages. (maybe later in the game I find reason not to, but for now thats my plan)

and mada I don't know what to do with that message you sent me. It could save you today, but i don't know if i'm the person to push that agenda on my own? I'll discuss at the opera, but you may want to consider putting it in the forum sooner or later?