:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 81 of 179
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Day 3 is now over. Processing Day actions.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Thread is now closed.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynchcount:
Abs - Bluegoetz
Hoodlum - Abs, elysium5, antrison, jkl3699, periwinkle, Rockbert, boomoo82, Ryomyr, 2ofclubs, ThickTalon, Anaxagore
#Abstaining - Hoodlum, LandoCalriskian

Vote still needed:
*none* :)
4. No inactivity. Minimalistic posting is a valid strategy, but in this game all living players must at least submit a lynch vote during each Day phase.
Players in breach of these rules will be subject to penalties ranging from loss of night action to complete removal from the game, at my discretion.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
It was momentous Day in the Town - never had anyone considered this possibility - someone back from the dead! Obviously the discussions of the Day centred around the Messianic claims of Abs - Was he really returning out of the goodness of his heart to save the Town from some unfathomable calamity? Or was he just an unbelievable actor, waiting for the first opportunity to scuttle back to his Researcher's lab? Or was he both? Or neither?? Again, Visits to businesses were few and far between. Unsurprisingly, the Puzzle Pieces stubbornly refused to turn themselves over. The war of words reached a frenetic pace, accusations flying left, right and centre until, incongruously, a voice rang out above the altercations: Hoodlum was volunteering to face the wrath of the Town. In fact, the crowd had a tough time keeping up with him on the way to the highway. He stopped just in front of the point of no return, not in hesitation, but rather in unconcealed excitement, as a child waiting for a movie to start, or a dog waiting for the ball to be thrown. Once the stragglers had all arrived, Hoodlum wasted no time, positively leaping through the invisible frontier and falling to the road, lifeless. After taking his body to the Morgue, the blown-out window was carefully replaced as the Town made they way back to their individual abodes.

Hoodlum was lynched. He was a CIA agent.

Feedback on individual Day actions coming back in a bit.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
It is now Night 4.
Please submit 2 Night actions:
1. Your planning action for the next Day phase (#VISIT [Occupation], #OPEN for business, or #RESEARCH)
2. #SLEEP, or any Role-specific Night action you wish to perform.
Night 4 will end in 22 hours (countdown).

Players who fail to submit a second action will default to #SLEEP.

Still working on feedback for Day actions.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
All feedback should now be out. Let me know if you think I missed anything.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Visitable Occupations (and respective Locations) (click to show)

11hrs to get those Night actions in!!
1. Your planning action for the next Day phase (#VISIT [Occupation], #OPEN for business, or #RESEARCH Puzzle Piece)
2. #SLEEP, or any Role-specific Night action you wish to perform.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Edited spoiler above to underline businesses that open even if their Owner is dead.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Night 4 is now over. Processing Night actions.
Please wait until I open the Day phase before posting in this thread. Thanks :)
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
An otherworldly screech burst through the air, sending every nerve on edge, threatening to rend the earth clean in two. Just as suddenly as it started, the unbearable noise subsided. This screech seemed to be as loud as the previous two put together…

@antrison was killed during the Night.
antrison was a Researcher. Occupation: Café Owner

The unmistakeable sound of breaking glass was heard by enough people to summon another crowd first thing in the morning. Without daring to believe it, the Town was silently expecting to see another person brought back from the grave. And they were not incorrect in their assumption; an exultant @Tennesseelogman stood before their eyes.
Spoiler (click to show)

It is now Day 4. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform.
Day 4 will end in 23 hours (countdown).
Day Actions: (click to show)

Open for business today are the following occupations:
Cinema Manager↔      Cinema
Yoga Instructor↔      Yoga Studio
Scientist↔      Museum
Radio DJ↔      Broadcasting station
Librarian↔      Library
Thanks for your patience. Where required, feedback on Night actions coming back shortly. Thread is now open.
Day Actions:

Rockbert wrote:
GG Antrison,. Welcome to mafia, hope you play again. But glad you're gone because you are not town. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
jkl3699 wrote:
As an FYI: I inspected Elysium last phase but someone somehow changed my inspection over to Abs. Abs is still a researcher. Also, I suspect that the person who switched my inspection was either Ely or someone on his team. #Lynch Elysium until further notice.
Abs wrote:
GG Antrison

As I expected, Hood was CIA and it was to be the case. I used a kill shot on another player last night but it was blocked….and didnt Go through.

Not sure where this leaves us now but at least Logman is back with The Town!
2ofclubs wrote:
GG Antrison
Welcome back Ten. (L think LOL) NO lengthy post please.
WRKD4IT