:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 78 of 179
ThickTalon wrote:
ThickTalon
elysium5
Tonight, I can visit again or I can open my business or I can study the book I choose.

I already opened my business once, but nobody came, so I used my other night action the following phase and went to visit the Library where I found myself alone to choose one of those 2 books. I have until the end of this phase to decide which book but tonight I can either choose to study it, open my business back up or visit again.

Put my vote down for the Avesta
elysium5 wrote:
Ryomyr
2ofclubs
A little excited there Ely. Lol
Hoodlum is not a martyr - he has an agenda

I would have played the martyr, but no one was into the idea. Thought I could unravel the mystery more quickly that way.
We are on the same page. I would have as well.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 wrote:
ThickTalon
elysium5
Tonight, I can visit again or I can open my business or I can study the book I choose.

I already opened my business once, but nobody came, so I used my other night action the following phase and went to visit the Library where I found myself alone to choose one of those 2 books. I have until the end of this phase to decide which book but tonight I can either choose to study it, open my business back up or visit again.

Put me down for the Avesta
Sounds like this is the favorite choice so far. I will say for sure which I choose before the phase ends.
elysium5 wrote:
Ryomyr
elysium5

I have been open for three days in a row. Going to go to the cinema tonight. Unless you think I will die doing it. 

I can't see how you would die doing that. If you have been open for business 3 times in a row, then I would suggest you should go. Visiting is supposed to be for learning. Maybe you can learn something there.
elysium5 wrote:
It looks like most of the players are online nut noticeably not is Hoodlum and the now oh so quiet jkl...in fairness, Hood did say he wouldn't be but jkl?
Abs wrote:
If I survive the night (with someone’s protection), I will be visiting a location tomorrow for a chat!
Abs wrote:
Bluegoetz
300 posts and twenty pages since I got on today.

Your welcome! Isn’t it much more fun me being alive?
antrison wrote:
Abs
Bluegoetz
300 posts and twenty pages since I got on today.

Your welcome! Isn’t it much more fun me being alive?

Depends on what happens tonight and tomorrow. :D
Abs wrote:
Haha, as I said, I can’t guarantee the result on Hood but his sacrifice is knowledge if it transpires he is one of the good guys…I’m thinking JKL is likely the CIA but we need to group together to find out….

I know I keep saying it but I need protection tonight so if you or anyone has that ability, use it on me as CIA will 100% try and kill Me

jkl3699 wrote:
elysium5
It looks like most of the players are online nut noticeably not is Hoodlum and the now oh so quiet jkl...in fairness, Hood did say he wouldn't be but jkl?

Busy day
jkl3699 wrote:
Killing me will only lead to another townie dead, but honestly this afterlifesend kind of interesting...
Rockbert wrote:
Abs
Agreed…

Rock, that’s a cheap trick, I can’t control how V98 portrays it…

Peri is right, all that is happening so far is Town are dying….Researchers are dying but no CIA….

BUT we have a chance to make a change in Night 4…let’s see who Will protect me and let Me use my night actions that Light has given me

Abs, I disagree that it was a cheap trick, I was just pointing out that it was rather sinister the way it was worded, which implied something from you as well as V98. All due respect, I love reading the work you two are putting out.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann