:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 79 of 179
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
What's going on? Why are we lynching Hood now?
See my vote and that may explain it. Hood volunteered to sacrifice himself in a way.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Abs wrote:
Anaxagore
Sorry for playing this game so passively

It’s worrying tbh as you are usually so aggressive….

I will give you 5 minutes to tell me your Astral Sign or I will kill you tonight
Hoodlum wrote:
Sorry, was meant to log on earlier, hope there is time left. I'm on phone and can't catch up while at work. I'm not CIA, it's Jkl or Ely. Likely jkl, who's had town trust. But the game is just beginning. Jkl has to go before the last researcher tho so good luck. Cya in the Darkside.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Anaxagore wrote:
I'm.not following cause i have less than one hour to play pyr.day
And i don't understand many things. Symbols, sentences.
I just research at night and Virt told me it's.useless.unlhss inhave some kind of sign.
My extra ability has so far not have any impact. Maybe in the late game when i know more.
Why Hood.is sacrificing himself?
Virtuosity98 wrote:
51 mins remaining.

Lynchcount:
Abs - Anaxagore, Bluegoetz
Hoodlum - Abs, elysium5, antrison, jkl3699, periwinkle, Rockbert, boomoo82, Ryomyr, ThickTalon
#Abstaining - 2ofclubs, Hoodlum, LandoCalriskian

Vote still needed:
*none* :)
4. No inactivity. Minimalistic posting is a valid strategy, but in this game all living players must at least submit a lynch vote during each Day phase.
Players in breach of these rules will be subject to penalties ranging from loss of night action to complete removal from the game, at my discretion.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Abs wrote:
Well whilst your vote is still on me Anax, after all the reading of today, I am suspicious

You will see when Hood dies, that I am now on the side of The Town and of The Light as you all know what I was in my previous life
Abs wrote:
And when You see what happens to Hood, one of you needs to protect me from CIA so I can do the work of The Light
Abs wrote:
Impossible to sum up but doesn’t look like your vote matters either way
Bluegoetz wrote:
Anaxagore wrote:  Posted: 41 seconds ago 
Post #1181
I didn't read
Just tell me noW what's happening

hahahahah! as if it could be summed up so easily.
Abs is back and claims he is the answer (to what, unclear) and he needs our protection
there is an afterlife and it has something to do with zodiac signs and elements.
hood wants to go there.