:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 82 of 179
jkl3699 wrote:
jkl3699
As an FYI: I inspected Elysium last phase but someone somehow changed my inspection over to Abs. Abs is still a researcher. Also, I suspect that the person who switched my inspection was either Ely or someone on his team. #Lynch Elysium until further notice.
I believe that Abs may be the final researcher which is why I am sort of hesitant to lynch him.
Abs wrote:
jkl3699
As an FYI: I inspected Elysium last phase but someone somehow changed my inspection over to Abs. Abs is still a researcher. Also, I suspect that the person who switched my inspection was either Ely or someone on his team. #Lynch Elysium until further notice.

It’s late here, I have not got time to go through all this now but JKL….That is a very odd story. How can you choose to inspect someone and then randomly choose to inspect me? Is it not a Co-incidence that because when I came back I knew that Hood was a CIA and was true to my word.

I also used my influence to bring back another Light Soul, TenLogMan…if I was a Researcher and had these powers, would I not have saved Antrison?

All I will say, is since I have returned CIA and a Researcher have died and A Town has returned…I am fulfilling my duties as bestowed upon me for all the Souls of Light and Town are in a much better position than they were in for a long time

Why do you suspect Ely changed your inspect over?
jkl3699 wrote:
Abs
jkl3699

It’s late here, I have not got time to go through all this now but JKL….That is a very odd story. How can you choose to inspect someone and then randomly choose to inspect me? Is it not a Co-incidence that because when I came back I knew that Hood was a CIA and was true to my word.

I also used my influence to bring back another Light Soul, TenLogMan…if I was a Researcher and had these powers, would I not have saved Antrison?

All I will say, is since I have returned CIA and a Researcher have died and A Town has returned…I am fulfilling my duties as bestowed upon me for all the Souls of Light and Town are in a much better position than they were in for a long time

That's the point, I never chose to inspect you. My target was switched by someone. Also, I joined in on your lynch of Hood very early on so I don't know why you'd suspect me. Also, I believe it could be Ely because you stated that 1 or 2 of the three of us (me, Hood, and Ely) are CIA. I decided to inspect Ely to confirm and I'm sure others figured I would do that.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I think I have sent all necessary feedback out. Please contact me if you think I've missed anything! :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Tennesseelogman wrote:
I will likely tell you everything you want to know when I get back home in about an hour. And no I will not have lengthy information asked me specific questions and I will try to give you the specific and truthful answers
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
So glad you're back Tennessee! I promise I will stay far away from you. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Abs wrote:
jkl3699
jkl3699
I believe that Abs may be the final researcher which is why I am sort of hesitant to lynch him.

You seem to know more than me….all I know is everything I promised so far since my return, has happened.

Clubs, anything to share? It seems you may be hiding something?
jkl3699 wrote:
Is it not a Co-incidence that because when I came back I knew that Hood was a CIA and was true to my word.

Your win clause is to kill all CIA so it makes sense that you'd want to have lynched Hood anyways. That doesn't prove anything.
jkl3699 wrote:
Abs
jkl3699
jkl3699

You seem to know more than me….all I know is everything I promised so far since my return, has happened.

Clubs, anything to share? It seems you may be hiding something?
You likely know much more than me. All I know is what I've learned from my inspections. I've been pretty transparent about this for the entire game now.
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
jkl3699

Although I am trusting you Abs, there are some concerns: Over and over you said you were not a 100% on Hood. Also you say your shot was blocked but take credit for Antrison being eliminated. Ref underlined and strike.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
LOL Why because your a CIA/ researcher. Lol
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
jkl3699
Is it not a Co-incidence that because when I came back I knew that Hood was a CIA and was true to my word.

Your win clause is to kill all CIA so it makes sense that you'd want to have lynched Hood anyways. That doesn't prove anything.

And how about Antrison? Why would I have not saved them if I had known about all Researchers and CIA?

I’m intrigued to see what Ten has to say around his experience in The Dark and what is happening with The Dark Souls. I’m also interested to hear why he was chosen to return…
Abs wrote:
2ofclubs
Abs
jkl3699

Although I am trusting you Abs, there are some concerns: Over and over you said you were not a 100% on Hood. Also you say your shot was blocked but take credit for Antrison being eliminated. Ref underlined and strike.

Where do I say anything about a shot and it being blocked? I didn’t say anything about this? On Antrison I mean…
Rockbert wrote:
2ofclubs
Rockbert
LOL Why because your a CIA/ researcher. Lol

we know he is town Clubs. I felt bad for outing him, that's why. I am town, I have my suspicions about you though, because I know.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
2ofclubs
Abs
jkl3699

Where do I say anything about a shot and it being blocked? I didn’t say anything about this? On Antrison I mean…
POST 1214
WRKD4IT