:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 84 of 179
Ryomyr wrote:
od's Judgment on the Earth
…18Whoever flees the sound of panic will fall into the pit, and whoever climbs from the pit will be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are open, and the foundations of the earth are shaken. 19The earth is utterly broken apart, the earth is split open, the earth is shaken violently. 20The earth staggers like a drunkard and sways like a shack. Earth’s rebellion weighs it down, and it falls, never to rise again.…
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i was told by hood who the other mafia are but that's really irrelevant now. since the game is not over - i know the 4 in the dark game are not all the same element. they think (get this mada, chip, hood, ant) it's about element domination in the dark game - it actually may not be about that either. and hood was likely lying there in the dark also - he would not trust me and almost got himself killed again because of it. i did not want to come back here but had to or i would have likely died again there - and be dead dead.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
TEN I don't like to admit it, but I follow most of your reasoning but not all codes/clues. How about this -                           
 Imagine four fractions, agonizing but realistic? Lol Given we have this Astral stuff with 4 elements (not 5 ).

In astrology (12 zodiac signs), there are no winners or losers. In fact, when you enter the metaphysical realm (the world of stars, tarot cards, tea leaves, etc.), that black-and-white binary goes straight out the window. In this magical, mystical domain, we work with nuance.

In Astronomy there would be 13 signs
Astronomy is a natural science that studies celestial objects and phenomena. It uses mathematics, physics, and chemistry in order to explain their origin and evolution.

In any case I am frying my brain; 10 shops, 20 players, 12  signs all effecting each other in the Dark.
WRKD4IT
periwinkle wrote:
Abs
173 340 450 454
I meant to ask...what are these random numbers?
periwinkle is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Today, 00:37 
Post #1235

Dont forget the evil twin and 12 equal parts. Orz is dead 2x Water put out his fire?. Also bad earth players can be good sky element players?
to hood and ant - i did not know the elements of mada and chip but according to this they are both water and orz was fire. i think you are not hood (but don't know) = don't let them get control of the dark
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
Good Lord.

So is the game really to not get eliminated twice? Like die here then try not to die there?

Tenn said that if him or Abs dies here they are gone forever. And that he had to "get out of there' so was he lynched or dehcnyl in the 2nd dimension?

Also my suspicions on a BS were true. not sure we can trust anything he says, but if he is indeed the researcher as jkl says he would be the last and give the CIA the win in this world.  What if the win in this world doesn't matter?  So ......

Talon
2ofclubs wrote:
periwinkle
Abs
173 340 450 454
Same here. I have check if they related to post, zodiac is 360°, element #s idk.

Also now that Ten knows the CIA and I am not Cia/Researcher, Ten also said Abs is 25-50٪ fluff/FALSE, and Abs has not answered my questions, does that make ABS a smelly suspect or just trying to recruit me to the Dark for my element.
Abs: Once a bad Researcher....."A ZEBRA CANT CHANGE ITS STRIPES" "ONCE A PICKLE NEVER TO BE A CUCUMBER AGAIN"
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Ah so the Dark can get messages. I guess the alledged window or door is open according to ABS.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
periwinkle
Abs
173 340 450 454
Same here. I have check if they related to post, zodiac is 360°, element #s idk.

Also now that Ten knows the CIA and I am not Cia/Researcher, Ten also said Abs is 25-50٪ fluff/FALSE, and Abs has not answered my questions, does that make ABS a smelly suspect or just trying to recruit me to the Dark for my element.
Abs: Once a bad Researcher....."A ZEBRA CANT CHANGE ITS STRIPES" "ONCE A PICKLE NEVER TO BE A CUCUMBER AGAIN"
HAVE NOT CHECKED. Typo :(
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ThickTalon wrote:  Posted: 5 minutes ago 
Post #1255
Good Lord.

So is the game really to not get eliminated twice? Like die here then try not to die there?

Tenn said that if him or Abs dies here they are gone forever. And that he had to "get out of there' so was he lynched or dehcnyl in the 2nd dimension?

even knowing what i now know i am not totally sure on the win clause(s) - i am pretty sure that you do not want to die here and then die there = dead dead = out of the game forever and you can not be part of the win, regardless if your "faction" wins or not. - since there really are no factions.

i was not lynched - just the opposite - i was sent back (exalted) by majority vote - but not like the others thought - they (mada and chip) were wanting to send chip back so he could recruit more in his element to send over (die) so his element can control the dark votes.
Live long and prosper