:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 83 of 179
Abs wrote:
I gained information from the Lord of Light as we slept and the reason I asked if Clubs had anything to say is I have heard whispers.

#Lynch2ofClubs

You are under protection (I know this as I tried to shoot you last night and it didnt go through) and I don’t know why if you were just a normal Town folk this would be the case….someone/something wants you around

You have had one too many Coffees in the Cafe and are scheming….you are no longer safe to be here on this Earth with other Souls of Light

2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
2ofclubs
Rockbert
So glad you're back Tennessee! I promise I will stay far away from you. :)
LOL Why because your a CIA/ researcher. Lol

we know he is town Clubs. I felt bad for outing him, that's why. I am town, I have my suspicions about you though, because I know.
Know what? Please tell..
I am good and have done nothing but try to help town and figure this puzzle stuff out.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Abs wrote:
Rock, you may also want to share any intel on Clubs as whilst I don’t know Clubs exact role, I know it’s not good for the people on Earth and Souls of Light and there is Darkness protecting him.

Clubs was under no suspicion or threat from anybody in this game, so why was he protected last night? Who was protecting him last night? We can’t wait another phase to find out…

He has to go…

Ely, I have less concerns over at this moment in time, JKL, your either CIA or the best god dam cop the Town has ever had bug who knows

My fellow Souls of Light, I will need your continued protection through the Dark Nights ahead as I assume someone would have tried to kill me last night but I must hand a guardian Angel of Light watching over me so far

Anaxagore wrote:
#lynch 2ofclubs

Abs is probably a researcher. Virt felt Bad and gave his team one résurrection with extra power

But Abs didn't younsay Jkl is 100% mafia ?
Why shoot 2ofclubs then?
2ofclubs wrote:
My template lost all the underlines and bolds. I hope I got them all.

463 An [b]otherworldly [
/b]screech burst through the air, sending every nerve on edge, threatening to rend the earth clean in two. Just as suddenly as it started, the unbearable noise subsided. This screech seemed to be as loud as the previous two put together… = V sends ABS to kill CIA maybe Researchers too for 2 days/nights from 2nd game tier
https://youtu.be/K6OHYanrheo

You opened the Qur'an to a random page. For some reason, the text found in [2:17,22] really jumped out at you:
17. Their likeness is that of a person who kindled a fire; when it illuminated all around him, Allah took away their light, and left them in darkness, unable to see. = not really good or good like Allah all in the dark or
= appear good fake light from fire       

22. He who made the earth a habitat for you, and the sky a structure, and sends water down from the sky, and brings out fruits thereby, as a sust⁸enance for you. Therefore, do not assign rivals to Allah while you know.
= V98 created the game and sub game and sends ABS who is water sign to give town clues/aid - put out the fake lights so do'nt lynch. ???while you know???   
Maybe there is some truth to these words?

You opened the Qur'an to a random page. For some reason, the text found in [43:52] really jumped out at you:
52. We thus inspired you spiritually, by Our command. You did not know what the Scripture is, nor what faith is, but b]otherworldly [ made it a light, with which We guide whomever We will of Our servants. You surely guide to a straight path. = more than 1 from the sky game think about the elements (like Rock Paper Scissors)
Maybe there is some truth to these words?

Dont forget the evil twin and 12 equal parts. Orz is dead 2x Water put out his fire?. Also bad earth players can be good sky element players?

Post #945 can also be finsihed and won in another universe
Ely is also outed as a bad guy.
Abs said he knows two cia who control the Dark world. post 957

Abs is water element.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Abs wrote:
Anaxagore
#lynch 2ofclubs

Abs is probably a researcher. Virt felt Bad and gave his team one résurrection with extra power

But Abs didn't younsay Jkl is 100% mafia ?
Why shoot 2ofclubs then?

I’m not 100% on JKL or Ely but I can’t work out why Clubs would need protection and i have had messages from The Dark about Clubs and the protection he had just adds to my suspicion. Unless someone can come forward and give a logical reason as to why they protected Clubs…my Lynch will remain on him for now…

I’m not saying there are not other Dark Forces out there but remember, we are no longer just fighting Researchers and Town its Light Vs the Dark
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
Rock, you may also want to share any intel on Clubs as whilst I don’t know Clubs exact role, I know it’s not good for the people on Earth and Souls of Light and there is Darkness protecting him.

Clubs was under no suspicion or threat from anybody in this game, so why was he protected last night? Who was protecting him last night? We can’t wait another phase to find out…

He has to go…

Ely, I have less concerns over at this moment in time, JKL, your either CIA or the best god dam cop the Town has ever had bug who knows

My fellow Souls of Light, I will need your continued protection through the Dark Nights ahead as I assume someone would have tried to kill me last night but I must hand a guardian Angel of Light watching over me so far

So I gather Abs you took a shot me and assume I was protected even though you say you don't know my role and I am not under suspicion or a threat. But you also say I am not good for the people or the light.  Which is it.? 
Also your claims of not 100% then say you knew regarding Hood.. A LOT OF DOUBLE TALK
Here is some light; I am not researcher or CIA. All my actions prove that. No smelly as the bad hood puts it with my actions comments votes..... I just have not revealed my role as we shouldn't. No foul.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
I remember hé played a weird day 1 so i'll trust you and #lynch 2ofclubs
Lol what was weird? Just not my normal guns blazing when I have solid intel. It was jkl with guns blazing this time.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Abs

He has to go…

I will say this, Clubs spent a lot of time in the cafe and Antrison is dead. A researcher, which is part of the CIA win clause. That and he was playing very suspiciously early in the game, quiet for clubs. A quiet Clubs is never a good thing. He only started getting more vocal when the heat went to Abs.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs how trust worthy are your whispers? We can do this post battle with out facts. OR YOU CAN BACK OFF!!!!
SORRY Caffeine with drawl. ;)

Or we as in other town folk can work together to restore order and eliminate the scum that has destroyed our town.

Oh it also looks like I need protection at night. Ten can you still protect? Also thanks for the post card. Ttyl
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
Abs

He has to go…

I will say this, Clubs spent a lot of time in the cafe and Antrison is dead. A researcher, which is part of the CIA win clause. That and he was playing very suspiciously early in the game, quiet for clubs. A quiet Clubs is never a good thing. He only started getting more vocal when the heat went to Abs.
That's it OMG. Jkl and Abs went to the Cafe too.
It was a place where players could chat. Speaking of chat, what was the chat like when we were there? I would be happy to post the other days chat. Both have no smelly to them but rather full of pleasing soothing aroma
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Virtuosity98, can I post the cafe chats?
Hoods gone so we won't have all the editing claims & twist.. but jkl likes to do that as recall :(
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ok - trying to catch up on things
for starters much of what abs is saying is true but maybe 25 -50% is just fluff and false. i will not try to mislead and tell you i am the savior but i think i now understand the true game better than any.
the way i understand it now - (but there may be more twist to come - it could have additional layers and win clauses) - this game is not at all related to your factions. killing players is just a way to get players into the dark side where the real game is being played. ant is now in the dark and Lord help him - he is up against some ruthless players. (ant can read this also)

this game is ALL about DoB info. orz is now dead dead (he was voted out before i got there) = gone forever. if abs or i get lynched we will be gone forever - we don't go back to the dark for a second time. mada and chip are in there lying to me about their DoBs so i had to get out of there. hood survived the "lynch" in there but i don't know how.

so now the info to share or protect is DoB. and i will be asking some or all of you soon
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.