:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 14 of 179
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Thread is closed for Night phase.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Extending deadline by 1 hour.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
The countdown has ended. Sorry if it is still going, I just can't really tell what the in game time is
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Night 1 is now over. Processing Night actions.
Please wait until I open the Day phase before posting in this thread. Thanks :)
Day Actions:

2ofclubs wrote:
Well chip your now on the lunch block  LOL  joking unless your of the scum faction.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Why don't we all just come together, be friends, and be suspicious of everybody but me. Does that work for everyone?

orzhovboss wrote:
I don't think y'all can talk yet....think he is going to formally open the day phase..but idk.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
An otherworldly screech burst through the air, sending every nerve on edge, threatening to rend the earth clean in two. Just as suddenly as it started, the unbearable noise subsided. This screech seemed to be as loud as the previous two put together…

Nobody was killed in the Night.
It is now Day 1. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform.
Day 1 will end in 22 hours (countdown).
Day Actions: (click to show)

Open for business today are the following occupations:
Mailman↔      Post office
Café Owner↔      Café
Scientist↔      Museum
Radio DJ↔      Broadcasting station
Life Coach↔      Consultancy
Librarian↔      Library
Thanks for your patience. Where required, feedback on Night actions coming back shortly. Thread is now open.
Day Actions:

ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
I'm gonna ask a question: everyone, say whether you opened your business or not, (if you'd like)

Tennesseelogman wrote:
let me start by saying i do not care if hood has access to the private messages of others on this site. my point was that it was rude for me to insinuate that he would cheat like that. and i hoped he would see that it was in bad taste and rude of him to accuse ryo and boo of cheating in the public forum. it was a valid question to ask about the "lunch" vocabulary but not to be so mean about it and make such comments especially before they had a chance to explain.
several of us know each other in real life and it is only normal for us to want to trust them more than others and to see them thrive in these games - but i have not noticed any favoritism given nor is any expected.
Live long and prosper