:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 11 of 179
2ofclubs wrote:
jkl3699
Spoiler (click to show)

What is this was there a puzzle piece connected to it??

I assume you have more to boldly lunch your buddy Hood.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
orzhovboss wrote:
I've figured out both of your clues, jkl and peri ;). If someone else wants chip, I can go to either peri or jkl. just let me know
Tennesseelogman wrote:
jkl3699 wrote:  Posted: 8 minutes ago 
Post #147
Spoiler (click to hide)
If one chooses not to act, what will they make of their vision? They'd be better off dreaming. This clue hopefully will make sense to someone and we could share information.
was this sent to you by v98 and did it have a puzzle piece with it?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
jkl3699 wrote:
orzhovboss
I've figured out both of your clues, jkl and peri ;). If someone else wants chip, I can go to either peri or jkl. just let me know

You understand what I am referring to?
2ofclubs wrote:
jkl3699
orzhovboss

I believe I do too.  But again we were warned to double check!!!!!! 

"Perception is ones reality but may not be reality"

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
orzhovboss wrote:
Yes, and also what peri is. I believe you're both referencing locations of your occupation.
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Virtuosity98 wrote:  Posted: 17 Mar 2022, 01:17 Modified: 21 Mar 2022, 19:50 
Post #1
FLAVOUR:
This game will be unlike any other hosted before on this site! I will be posting enigmatic little hints
all 4 hints were about things not being what they seemed to be or about changing into something else - could it be that some (if not all) of the bad guys do not yet know they are actually on the researcher faction and it will not be revealed or even determined until something else kicks in. remember - memory-altering drugs were used.

@ Ten I may have something to add to this and if we ever PM I will let YOU in on it.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynchcount:
No Lynch - 2ofclubs, boomoo82, Rockbert, Abs, periwinkle, Bluegoetz, orzhovboss, antrison, Ryomyr,
boomoo82 - Anaxagore
Ryomyr - Hoodlum, Tennesseelogman
Hoodlum - jkl3699
#Abstaining - pygmyhippo277, elysium5, ThickTalon, Chipmunkwarrior

Vote still needed:
@Madagascarter
@LandoCalriskian
@jobu
4. No inactivity. Minimalistic posting is a valid strategy, but in this game all living players must at least submit a lynch vote during each Day phase.
Players in breach of these rules will be subject to penalties ranging from loss of night action to complete removal from the game, at my discretion.

5.5 hours until deadline.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

jkl3699 wrote:
2ofclubs
jkl3699
orzhovboss

I believe I do too.  But again we were warned to double check!!!!!! 

"Perception is ones reality but may not be reality"

The second hint is in Post #150
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Orz, we should meet up at my shop. We'll be able to speak privately!
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
orzhovboss wrote:
Maybe. But since peri/jkl might want to keep location (mostly) private, and you have full revealed, it might be more advantageous/efficient for me to got to peri or jkl and someone else go to you. Again, please say if you are going to Chip.
orzhovboss wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior
Oh come on Orz!!!

I'm making an intelligent offer to further the Town's cause. What are you so annoyed about? I'll likely be coming to you anyways.
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Okay, I just don't want to have opened my shop for nothing
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb