:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 13 of 179
orzhovboss wrote:
Oh I see where I erred peri...know I think I know it. ah well shame we can't get a pm
2ofclubs wrote:
I like where Ten and Mada are going with thoughts but remember things are not what they seem.
Is the cop a good cop or a bad cop??
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Just got on and starting with abstain but I’m going to read through everything. Had a couple internship interviews today so I’ve been busy.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
The reason I doubt Pygmy is a scientist is just because of my knowledge of his character and how he has previously played mafia.

I could be dead wrong, who knows, but the timing struck me as a little forced.
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Deadline - thread is now closed. Please do not post :)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Processing Day actions. Might be a while since it's the first Day and I've been offline for 4hrs.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynchcount:
No Lynch - 2ofclubs, boomoo82, Rockbert, Abs, periwinkle, Bluegoetz, orzhovboss, antrison, Ryomyr,
boomoo82 - Anaxagore
Ryomyr - Hoodlum, Tennesseelogman
Hoodlum - jkl3699
#Abstaining - pygmyhippo277, elysium5, ThickTalon, Chipmunkwarrior, Madagascarter, LandoCalriskian
Inactive: @jobu (mistakenly sent his vote by PM, he voted #ABSTAIN. Will give benefit of doubt on this occasion)
4. No inactivity. Minimalistic posting is a valid strategy, but in this game all living players must at least submit a lynch vote during each Day phase.
Players in breach of these rules will be subject to penalties ranging from loss of night action to complete removal from the game, at my discretion.
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Nobody was Lynched.

It is now Night 1.
Please submit 2 Night actions:
1. Your planning action for the next Day phase (#VISIT [Occupation], #OPEN for business, or #RESEARCH)
2. #SLEEP, or any Role-specific Night action you wish to perform.
Night 1 will end in 23 hours (countdown).

Players who fail to submit a second action will default to #SLEEP.
Feedback from Role-specific Day actions coming soon.
Day Actions:

ThickTalon wrote:
Man what a day of reading and reading through BS, Townies would admit to being townies and having nothing to hide. But drawing out the Law and Scientists or are they. Head is spinning. Need to learn some more, and learning this game as I go so again trying to filter through the BS. This is fun. Or is it. Here is to some night visits, sleep, little shops of horror. Or am I being Sus?

Talon

jkl3699 wrote:
It's not always in the town's best interest to reveal their role immediately as that could put a target on your back especially if the mafia does not already know one another