:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 16 of 179
jkl3699 wrote:
#Lynch Madagascarter I used my #sleep night action and Virt told me that I had a dream that Mada isn't town.
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
That may be smart, I hate to lynch, but it could be necessary in order to make some headway
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
jkl3699 wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior
That may be smart, I hate to lynch, but it could be necessary in order to make some headway

It makes absolutely no sense for the town to hold off on lynching. It just gives time to the CIA and Researchers to group up and find one another
jkl3699 wrote:
And I have it on good authority that Mada isn't town, so I'd say to go with him
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
I agree, we can't be pacifists forever while the CIA plans
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
ThickTalon wrote:
I have a real question here. If I choose to #Lynch someone do I have to use their full screen name? Above Anaxagore reference pyg, is their vote even valid if they don't use their full name? So are you, Anaxagore, just trying to get a rise out of the player or? I mean seems like a good strategy
Virtuosity98 wrote:
ThickTalon
I have a real question here. If I choose to #Lynch someone do I have to use their full screen name? Above Anaxagore reference pyg, is their vote even valid if they don't use their full name? So are you, Anaxagore, just trying to get a rise out of the player or? I mean seems like a good strategy
Abbreviations are acceptable as long as they are unambiguous.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Anaxagore
My spécial ability is not very interesting as far as i can tell so i'll probably hard claim soon.
Need to double check if it's allowed
ChipmunkWarrior
You can't copy and paste your role, but you can share it
Correct - if it's not copy/pasted then it's just a claim, you could be lying or telling the truth.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i slept last night and got no info or message from v98 - any others?
Same for me
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I believe I have sent out all the messages I need to for the start of this phase. If you think I've missed you out by mistake, shoot me a message. :)
Those who elected to #RESEARCH will receive feedback at the end of this phase.
Day Actions:

Anaxagore wrote:
elysium5
Tennesseelogman
Same for me

Same.
I slept and research and got no notification
#lynch mada
elysium5 wrote:
Anaxagore
elysium5
Tennesseelogman
Same for me

Same.
I slept and research and got no notification
#lynch mada
Just curious, why lynch Mada? It was jkl that apparently lied about getting dream info on him.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"