:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 15 of 179
jkl3699 wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior
I'm gonna ask a question: everyone, say whether you opened your business or not, (if you'd like)

Did you visit any businesses?
Hoodlum wrote:
to be clear. me and ely can see when accounts are connected, if they have ever used the same internet ip.
it's the way the programmers have set things up to make it easy for admins to crack down on suspected multiple accounts, which of course is the biggest issue in gaming sites. we (admins) do not have access to database stuff, where messages, encrypted pw's, paypal stuff etc are..only the owner/programmers have this and it is for your privacy/security. d12 runs very professionally.
some players have no IP attachments, some have a few, some have dozens.
my own account is connected to lot's of unknown players, but i've used wifi hotspots, like libraries, mcdonalds etc.
we do realize that people used vpn's, and there are family/friends that play.
i treat these forum games the same as risk games, i just want to be sure that we can all play a fair game. i ask risk players to let people know that they know someone in the game, for the same reason as i would ask that here.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Tennesseelogman
let me start by saying i do not care if hood has access to the private messages of others on this site. my point was that it was rude for me to insinuate that he would cheat like that. and i hoped he would see that it was in bad taste and rude of him to accuse ryo and boo of cheating in the public forum. it was a valid question to ask about the "lunch" vocabulary but not to be so mean about it and make such comments especially before they had a chance to explain.
several of us know each other in real life and it is only normal for us to want to trust them more than others and to see them thrive in these games - but i have not noticed any favoritism given nor is any expected.

that was in response to Tenns post. i hadn't read much of this thread other than my own posts at the time i posted it.
let's have fun. i am satisfied with the answers given by boom/rom etc. 
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Anaxagore wrote:
I'm trying to follow this game
Is there a link between open location and CiA or researcher?
Between scientiste and researcher?
Did pyg made a mistake saying he was scientific?
Anaxagore wrote:
My spécial ability is not very interesting as far as i can tell so i'll probably hard claim soon.
Need to double check if it's allowed
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
You can't copy and paste your role, but you can share it
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Anaxagore wrote:
I'll Say this
If Virt night actions results arzn't very satisfying i'm in favor of some kind of mass claim
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Yeah, but we can't copy and paste, so we can't really prove anything
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb