:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 12 of 179
jkl3699 wrote:
orzhovboss
Maybe. But since peri/jkl might want to keep location (mostly) private, and you have full revealed, it might be more advantageous/efficient for me to got to peri or jkl and someone else go to you. Again, please say if you are going to Chip.

Orz, you may have read into my clues incorrectly. I am not a role that has a visitable location.
boomoo82 wrote:
Hi everyone! RyMyr and Rockbert both indicated before that we know each other in real life. As for no lunch. I simply don't love the word lynch, given the historical context.
orzhovboss wrote:
I will visit Chip. If you are town, you would only be hurting us by also visiting Chip. So please don't.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have asked 2 questions that i would rather not be ignored
Tennesseelogman wrote:  Posted: Today, 16:25 
Post #142
hood - does your admin position give you access to others private messages sent on this site?
and
Tennesseelogman wrote:  Posted: Today, 16:56 
Post #149
 i think this is the most revealing statement that puts either chip or pyg on the side of putting a lie out there.
ChipmunkWarrior wrote: Posted: 43 minutes ago
Post #130
Pygmy I don't believe that your role is scientist.
why do you not believe pyg is the scientist? the only legit reason to doubt that would be if you are the scientist.
Live long and prosper
orzhovboss wrote:
Why do you care whether hood could? he would never abuse privileges like that
Tennesseelogman wrote:
orz i have asked at least 2 questions directed specifically at other players with an intent not obvious to you or some others that i wish you would let them answer instead of you. if they do not understand my question or intent then so be it, but please do not stop/hinder them from playing the game or me from fishing for information - - unless you are mafia and that is your intent.
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
Well, I like quiet starts at the beginning of the game. I am pondering things on an astral plane.

Abstain
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
periwinkle wrote:
jkl3699
orzhovboss
Maybe. But since peri/jkl might want to keep location (mostly) private, and you have full revealed, it might be more advantageous/efficient for me to got to peri or jkl and someone else go to you. Again, please say if you are going to Chip.

Orz, you may have read into my clues incorrectly. I am not a role that has a visitable location.

Same
orzhovboss wrote:
Oh really peri? I was only 60% of jkl but your clues were VERY indicative of a particular role...huh
Madagascarter wrote:
Here’s a thought? What if players get their memories back by visiting certain places? Then get more hints or abilities. There is definitely memory altering drugs.

What I mean by this is what if the Student, by going to the Library, learns something about himself? The Forensic’s needs to go to the Museum to identify an substance. The investor needs to go to the Consultancy for some Life coaching, idk.

I could be wrong, but I could be right. Think about where your character might need to go to gain more powers or more hints
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
orzhovboss wrote:
Oh I see where I erred peri...know I think I know it. ah well shame we can't get a pm