:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 10 of 179
Ryomyr wrote:
Hoodlum
why rom you might ask? well, he's either not reading this game and the no lunch topic, or if he has been following, there is no attempt to make an explanation. it's his friend, my suspicion is both accounts.

boomoo82 and I recently our 15th anniversary. :)

I am a townie, which I can prove tonight/tomorrow. I am not a threat to anyone in the game. 

I have not idea about Boomoo82. They are playing the way we all would want. Complete silence about the game with me. I instructed Boomoo before the game started that she shouldn't trust any of you and that she shouldn't easily share information about her PM.

We good now Hood?

Ryomyr wrote:
***celebrated

hate the typos in that post ... think it makes sense though
orzhovboss wrote:
He attends middle school, aka d12 school. He likes not doing schoolwork, and does Ultimate Frisbee. He is nearly failing nothing. He has no part time job, other than playing risk.
2ofclubs wrote:

Madness has descended upon the once-peaceful town. Suspicion of evil scientists, of government agents, of spies and of political treachery
Mafia Townies Researchers, CIA, spies, politicians

The final touch: memory-altering drugs to ensure no details would be leaked, and that no-one would blab.

Could there be 5 factions?  
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
hood - does your admin position give you access to others private messages sent on this site?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
pyg - what kind of school do you attend that lets you text and play games all day? what is your favorite subject? i bet it is economics. what are you nearly failing? what are your other interests? is your part-time job working inside or outside?

Fishing/RESEARCHING/studying

Remember Ten, that rock was a crab and not everything is black & white. Several warnings in V98 game theme posts.
WRKD4IT
jkl3699 wrote:
2ofclubs
Madness has descended upon the once-peaceful town. Suspicion of evil scientists, of government agents, of spies and of political treachery
Mafia Townies Researchers, CIA, spies, politicians

The final touch: memory-altering drugs to ensure no details would be leaked, and that no-one would blab.

Could there be 5 factions?  

Potentially, if that's the case, then in makes sense to lynch this phase

Tennesseelogman wrote:
Virtuosity98 wrote:  Posted: 17 Mar 2022, 01:17 Modified: 21 Mar 2022, 19:50 
Post #1
FLAVOUR:
This game will be unlike any other hosted before on this site! I will be posting enigmatic little hints
all 4 hints were about things not being what they seemed to be or about changing into something else - could it be that some (if not all) of the bad guys do not yet know they are actually on the researcher faction and it will not be revealed or even determined until something else kicks in. remember - memory-altering drugs were used.
Live long and prosper
jkl3699 wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
periwinkle wrote:
Tennesseelogman
these are the players that i have that have made no comments that might contribute to solving the problem - ely, ryo, rock, mada, abs, lando, ant, jobu, peri, boo
these are the new players that i would hate to see die early on before they have a chance to enjoy the game and maybe want to play in the future - ant, jobu, peri, boo
up to this point mada and lando have not voted
there have been a few sus statements made but at least these folks are contributing. i could vote for any of the above but at this point i will say
#lynch ryo
just to get things going and he is on-line now and can respond. subject to change

i guess tenn doesn't get the art of subtly....lol
i did make a comment and if you recall that i require a lie detector from a researcher or cia? because everyone is still sus to me!  that should give you enough hints to figure out that i am not a threat...or is that still too subtle for you? lol 

or maybe you had memory-altering drugs.....
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i know many like to play a quiet game and some can't comment all day long since they are at work - - but when you do say something or accuse someone - you better be ready to back it up and comment on it because at this stage of the game, those kind of things are the only things we have to go on. and very few people would claim a false role knowing that could be claimed by the real person and they would be outed. i think this is the most revealing statement that puts either chip or pyg on the side of putting a lie out there.
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:  Posted: 43 minutes ago 
Post #130
Pygmy I don't believe that your role is scientist.
why do you not believe pyg is the scientist? the only legit reason to doubt that would be if you are the scientist.
so do we have 2 people claiming scientist? if so, it does not mean either is not a townie - just that at least one of them is promoting false info.
Live long and prosper
jkl3699 wrote:
FYI: לאנדסמאן איז א טייל פון מיין פאראיין