:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 7 of 179
orzhovboss wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior
Mhm. Possibly. Kind've risky though.

I would lean towards researching, but if someone's interested in visiting my shop I'm willing to open. :)

Well, what's your shop? Doesn't really help for me to share right now, and it might hurt, but nobody knows the individual role abilities and someone sharing their location would allow me to go somewhere I know will be open. We can also try to avoid doubling up visitations.
jkl3699 wrote:
I won't claim anything right now but I agree that we need to start circulate information
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
I'm not going to share my shop right now. It's still early in the game and I don't want to give too much info away yet.

How about this, for now (I may tell my shop later), I think that every shop owner should promise to open. Then we know all the people who own shops and then if someone doesn't open, we can whittle down who was sketchy. If the Life Coach doesn't open, and everybody promised to, then we know that the Life Coach is potentially an enemy.
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
orzhovboss wrote:
sounds good
but you know that we don't know role abilities, so the role is meaningless to everyone else, lol
Tennesseelogman wrote:
jkl3699 wrote:  Posted: 1 second ago 
Post #94
And Chip claims to be one of the town roles that owns a shop
where does chip claim town?
granted his posts insinuates town but no claim but also sounds like a mafia wanting to get somebody outside and vulnerable for a shot
Live long and prosper
orzhovboss wrote:
I am the tattoo artist. It is probably a mistake to share early but right now we have very little information and I think we need more info out in the open.
Plus nobody knows my ability(i think). It's a very cryptic ability anyways.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I should mention before the deadline that this thread will be closed for communication during Night phases.

Side note - @boomoo82 is a she, not a he (I think).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynchcount:
No Lynch - Tennesseelogman, 2ofclubs, boomoo82, Rockbert, Abs, periwinkle, Bluegoetz, orzhovboss, antrison,
boomoo82 - Hoodlum, Anaxagore, jkl3699
#Abstaining - pygmyhippo277, Chipmunkwarrior, elysium5, ThickTalon

Vote still needed:
@Ryomyr
@Madagascarter
@LandoCalriskian
@jobu
4. No inactivity. Minimalistic posting is a valid strategy, but in this game all living players must at least submit a lynch vote during each Day phase.
Players in breach of these rules will be subject to penalties ranging from loss of night action to complete removal from the game, at my discretion.

Less than 10 hours until deadline.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Tennesseelogman wrote:
i always play on my computer and not my phone - but i just tried to send a text to my wife that said "no lynch" as a test and it came out "no lunch" as blue said - but even worse than that she will now not fix my sandwich later. :(
so that is likely what happened to boo - - but i would like to hear it from her. but please try not get offended boo and ryo. "pay no attention to that man behind the hood/curtain"
Live long and prosper
Hoodlum wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i always play on my computer and not my phone - but i just tried to send a text to my wife that said "no lynch" as a test and it came out "no lunch" as blue said - but even worse than that she will now not fix my sandwich later. :(
so that is likely what happened to boo - - but i would like to hear it from her. but please try not get offended boo and ryo. "pay no attention to that man behind the hood/curtain"

ok. i can believe that. i'm not a heavy phone user, but know people play risk and mafia on phones.
i'll give the newbie a break. unlynch boom, lynch rom :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
why rom you might ask? well, he's either not reading this game and the no lunch topic, or if he has been following, there is no attempt to make an explanation. it's his friend, my suspicion is both accounts.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman