:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 6 of 179
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Hello all. We should probably open up the dialogue for occupations. We need to communicate to get anything done.
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Because he may be colluding with Rom?

I think that was the reason

orzhovboss wrote:
#no lynch
Let's be honest: there is nothing at all suspicious about boomoo. Like honestly, what is there against him? He's posted once (i think)
So either this is hood being silly and he'll switch, or hood is CIA or smthn and knows his teammates.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am town - i figure there are 4-5 researchers and 2-3 CIA leaving 12-14 townies. as is nearly always the case - if 6-8 more would honestly admit to being town then we could control the lynch vote and have a pretty good shot at lynching a non-town. also as is nearly always the case - i have just put a target on my back so i therefore kindly request that the doctor protect me tonight. i would suspect that the researchers and CIA can PM chat and share info
it seems that at night i can submit request for 2 actions =
1 - i can visit one of the businesses/occupations hoping they are open so that i can identify who they are (although i currently can not see what good that would do if all occupations were assigned randomly) and hoping even more that no body else is visiting them so that i get to have a 1 on 1 PM chat with them (v98 eavesdropping of course) or i can request research = hoping for more info from v98 (maybe one of those puzzle pieces)
2 - i can also request to sleep. - - - i asked v98 and he said all (but maybe not all) others can request sleep but would not say what it does. anybody have more info or speculation on this - i suspect that if you request sleep = you sleep through the events of the night soundly and therefore are safe from harm = you can not be killed by mafia since you are not out walking around or going to unlock the door of your business?
if as usual the mafia/researchers know each other - then admitting town is not news to them and therefore should not make you more of a target - in fact = it should make you less of a target since their bigger fear should be of the CIA which even though smaller in number likely pose a bigger threat to them due to their greater investigative and punishing powers. so the researchers should try to target non-town , non-researcher players first. likewise the CIA will trying to uncover the researchers since that is what they were sent here by Washington to do and i assume they must go out at night to investigate which makes them vulnerable to get shot.

i think we now have 2 claiming town

if you are a researcher or CIA = = please verify or correct these perceptions/assumptions that i have
Live long and prosper
orzhovboss wrote:
I am a Townie, and tbh I don't mind saying because I've got a rather weak ability....
I am a visitor, so I might see you soon, someone
jkl3699 wrote:
orzhovboss
I am a Townie, and tbh I don't mind saying because I've got a rather weak ability....
I am a visitor, so I might see you soon, someone

What is your role, Orz?
jkl3699 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i am town - i figure there are 4-5 researchers and 2-3 CIA leaving 12-14 townies. as is nearly always the case - if 6-8 more would honestly admit to being town then we could control the lynch vote and have a pretty good shot at lynching a non-town. also as is nearly always the case - i have just put a target on my back so i therefore kindly request that the doctor protect me tonight. i would suspect that the researchers and CIA can PM chat and share info
it seems that at night i can submit request for 2 actions =
1 - i can visit one of the businesses/occupations hoping they are open so that i can identify who they are (although i currently can not see what good that would do if all occupations were assigned randomly) and hoping even more that no body else is visiting them so that i get to have a 1 on 1 PM chat with them (v98 eavesdropping of course) or i can request research = hoping for more info from v98 (maybe one of those puzzle pieces)
2 - i can also request to sleep. - - - i asked v98 and he said all (but maybe not all) others can request sleep but would not say what it does. anybody have more info or speculation on this - i suspect that if you request sleep = you sleep through the events of the night soundly and therefore are safe from harm = you can not be killed by mafia since you are not out walking around or going to unlock the door of your business?
if as usual the mafia/researchers know each other - then admitting town is not news to them and therefore should not make you more of a target - in fact = it should make you less of a target since their bigger fear should be of the CIA which even though smaller in number likely pose a bigger threat to them due to their greater investigative and punishing powers. so the researchers should try to target non-town , non-researcher players first. likewise the CIA will trying to uncover the researchers since that is what they were sent here by Washington to do and i assume they must go out at night to investigate which makes them vulnerable to get shot.

i think we now have 2 claiming town

if you are a researcher or CIA = = please verify or correct these perceptions/assumptions that i have

What is your role, Tenn?
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Interesting.

I think visiting will be risky today. If someone says that they will open their business, and then bails and researches, it puts you very far behind in knowledge.

jkl3699 wrote:
Right now, we have absolutely no reason to trust anyone who claims town, and we have three claims so far: Anax, Tenn, and Orz.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Anaxagore wrote:  Posted: Today, 01:36 
Post #20
I havent read much. I'd say m'y winclause as town IS not very clear
i am town and my win clause is very clear - what is unclear anax
Live long and prosper
orzhovboss wrote:
jkl I'm not ready to share yet - you haven't even claimed town, even less reason to trust you, lol
I would encourage everyone to open for business and everyone try and visit a business - this way we can open pm chats, circulate info, etc.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
to antrison and all other new and old players
please put your lynch votes in bold = it makes it much easier for v98 to count the votes and make sure he does not miss any at the end
Live long and prosper
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Mhm. Possibly. Kind've risky though.

I would lean towards researching, but if someone's interested in visiting my shop I'm willing to open. :)