• 2675 posts
  • Page 8 of 179
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
I would be willing to share my profession, maybe orz could come and visit me
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
elysium5 wrote:
#Abstain
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrudexercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Live long and prosper
orzhovboss wrote:
Share chip plz :)
I dislike the fact that hood is pressuring a lynch on ryo/boomoo simply because they know each other and have slight similarities. I 100% believe they are playing by the rules, and there is no evidence against them proving they are CIA/researchers.
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
I am the radio dj. I can give you some sick beats while you give me some sick tats.

I will open it up, if you want to come.

orzhovboss wrote:
Alright I will visit Chip....NOBODY ELSE COME, I WANT A PM CHAT. IF YOU DO, I WILL AUTO-ASSUME REASEARCHER or CIA and try and lynch you.
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
You ain't allowed to come hear my sick beats.

Unless you can give me sick tats

2ofclubs wrote:
orzhovboss
And I'm a visitor
jkl what type are you?
orzhovboss
And I'm a visitor
jkl what type are you?
Visiting CIA goverment official ?
If town wouldn't a townie have job like libraian or own a shop?
WRKD4IT
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Yeah, the researcher could very well be an owner of a location

periwinkle wrote:
lol...everyone is sus! 

i need to get myself a lie detector...maybe one of you researchers/cia can get me one? or is anyone selling them? lemme know...i'll be visiting you first! i got first dibs! well of course...that's after you have done your research...lol
2ofclubs wrote:
pygmyhippo277
I might visit hood tonight, see if I can get any reasoning for all this aggression.
How can you visit Hood - you don't know his shop if he has one? Or can you with a badge or being CIA?
WRKD4IT