:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 9 of 179
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Virtuosity98 wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 22:58 Modified: Today, 09:03 
Post #1
 After the crisis blows over, maybe the researchers would find a way to regroup, and the pioneering research could resume with redoubled caution.
perhaps the researchers do not yet know who each other are, can not yet chat, and may not yet be able to night kill someone until certain other things happen which would mean they would be more desperate to ID each other than we are ? ? ?
i think i would be more in favor of a blind lynch now than i was earlier. someone that has not contributed much info or logic. remember - a lynch is the only sure way to get solid info at this point and threat of lynch is a good way to get semi-solid info.
these are the players that i have that have made no comments that might contribute to solving the problem - ely, ryo, rock, mada, abs, lando, ant, jobu, peri, boo
these are the new players that i would hate to see die early on before they have a chance to enjoy the game and maybe want to play in the future - ant, jobu, peri, boo
up to this point mada and lando have not voted
there have been a few sus statements made but at least these folks are contributing. i could vote for any of the above but at this point i will say
#lynch ryo
just to get things going and he is on-line now and can respond. subject to change
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
ChipmunkWarrior
I'm not going to share my shop right now. It's still early in the game and I don't want to give too much info away yet.

How about this, for now (I may tell my shop later), I think that every shop owner should promise to open. Then we know all the people who own shops and then if someone doesn't open, we can whittle down who was sketchy. If the Life Coach doesn't open, and everybody promised to, then we know that the Life Coach is potentially an enemy.
Flaw!  Mourge and Hospital may not be open - Nobody is dead or wounded yet so they don't need to open and risk death.
Also the Hospital is likely the doctor whom would like to not be a mafia target.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
I'm still very confused about this entire game, I need to reread the first post, but I'm hoping to visit hood. If you do have a shop or other such thing, please just tell us.
Eat my dust.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Also, everyone is curious about roles, and I am scientist. If someone does want to visit me then I guess I could open my museum for you... Especially if you like physics or geology, I specialize in those.
Eat my dust.
Rockbert wrote:
Hoodlum
Tennesseelogman
i always play on my computer and not my phone - but i just tried to send a text to my wife that said "no lynch" as a test and it came out "no lunch" as blue said - but even worse than that she will now not fix my sandwich later. :(
so that is likely what happened to boo - - but i would like to hear it from her. but please try not get offended boo and ryo. "pay no attention to that man behind the hood/curtain"

ok. i can believe that. i'm not a heavy phone user, but know people play risk and mafia on phones.
i'll give the newbie a break. unlynch boom, lynch rom :)

Just want to clarify that when Hood says "rom" he means Ryomyr, or Ryo as he has been called. Don't want any confusion for the newbies. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
I have an occupation (not a visitor), I may have a shop and it may be open or closed. I may be taking a taxi going to the cafe for lunch. God knows I can't afford the gas to drive myself since I don't have a government expense account to pad or dirty money. T ;)

Sometimes, life is about risking everything for a dream
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Hoodlum
Tennesseelogman
i always play on my computer and not my phone - but i just tried to send a text to my wife that said "no lynch" as a test and it came out "no lunch" as blue said - but even worse than that she will now not fix my sandwich later. :(
so that is likely what happened to boo - - but i would like to hear it from her. but please try not get offended boo and ryo. "pay no attention to that man behind the hood/curtain"

ok. i can believe that. i'm not a heavy phone user, but know people play risk and mafia on phones.
i'll give the newbie a break. unlynch boom, lynch rom :)

Just want to clarify that when Hood says "rom" he means Ryomyr, or Ryo as he has been called. Don't want any confusion for the newbies. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Pygmy I don't believe that your role is scientist. How did you know you could visit Hood? There's no time when you could've found out.
That seems like a strange statement out of nowhere.

I may switch back later.
But...
[#LynchPygmyHippo277/b]

(Fyi, I'm not necessarily a big fan of lynching, just trying to get some discussion started.)
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
nonono, I misunderstood the entire thing chip. I know realize how it works, I have been quite distracted recently. Basically, I am trying to set up a conversation with hood, no sinister intentions, I just want to know motives.
Eat my dust.
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Ok, that's cool.

UnlynchPygmyHippo277

Just letting everybody know, I am purposefully being fickle. We need to have some cooperation and exchange of ideas.
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Tennesseelogman wrote:
pyg - what kind of school do you attend that lets you text and play games all day? what is your favorite subject? i bet it is economics. what are you nearly failing? what are your other interests? is your part-time job working inside or outside?
Live long and prosper