:)
  • 2675 posts
  • Page 17 of 179
elysium5 wrote:
Anaxagore
elysium5
Tennesseelogman
i slept last night and got no info or message from v98 - any others?
Same for me

Same.
I slept and research and got no notification
#lynch mada
Also, those were both my selections, Research and Sleep.

Tenn, you said you slept. What was your other choice?
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
Anaxagore wrote:
I dont find it weird that only some.of us dream and i don't think Jkl made that up
orzhovboss wrote:
#lynch jkl
I visited Chip (noone else did).
I slept and got no feedback.
I think it strange V98 would freely hand out information in dreams - maybe something encrypted but not a clear fact. It is a mystery mafia game after all
Tennesseelogman wrote:
orzhovboss wrote:  Posted: 12 minutes ago 
Post #243
is this true Chip?
so are you in PM w him now? anything you can share w us?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
since nobody died last night - can we assume that neither the CIA nor the researchers have found each other or met some criteria to make the kill or they have not regained their memories and even know who they really are yet or perhaps haven't been designated yet
a good lynching is the best way to get reliable info now - i could go for jkl if we think he is lying or mada if not. or since it was a dream = it could be false or a
red herring
#lynch mada
Live long and prosper
jkl3699 wrote:
I am not lying about Mada. I am town. Once this lynch is complete, you will see.
jkl3699 wrote:
orzhovboss
#lynch jkl
I think it strange V98 would freely hand out information in dreams - maybe something encrypted but not a clear fact. It is a mystery mafia game after all

I don't want to reveal any more info for fear of putting a target on my back but I have it in pretty good authority that Mada isn't town.
jkl3699 wrote:
Trust me on this and you will see. If I do end up getting lynched, you will see that I am truly town and those who voted to lynch me are likely not. If Mada is lynched, you will see that he is not town and that I am ro be trusted
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
I am in fact the dj and orz did visit me.

We are listening to the sick beats!
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb
Rockbert wrote:
#lynch jkl
I think it strange V98 would freely hand out information in dreams - maybe something encrypted but not a clear fact. It is a mystery mafia game after all

Orz, dreams have been used int he mafia games before, if I'm not mistaken it may have been the Romeo / Juliet one where Virt was the moderator if I recall correctly. I may be wrong about that, but dreams have been used to dispense information before.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
I was trying to quote Orz' post, but for some reason it wasn't working. I have not cast a vote for lynch yet. I will, just not sure who yet.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
I agree with Anax that we can't have another no lynch. too many players and too much time for mafia to get their act together.
- Thomas Mann
ChipmunkWarrior wrote:
Just got this... I am so confused

Spoiler (click to show)
"The tallest beanstalks sway in the wind the most

- Ancient South African Proverb