Hoodlum wrote:
GG Purple!

Thanks ely!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
Hoodlum
GG Purple!

Thanks ely!
I can't believe no one noticed you using a purple hued avatar in the beginning;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Hoodlum wrote:
i thought Ry's poem was very cool. found him right away. I think having a colour as a gang name might have made it easier to give and read hints, as opposed to the other gang names, I used my signature for example, i don't think anyone not purple took much notice., we all found each other right off the bat and although that was easy, paranoia of two dirty cops set in sooner than it would, as other gangs would have been still trying to figure out each other, Hoodlum/Rock/Ry were wasting some chat excluding orz and tenn just incase lol.
Hoodlum wrote:
elysium5
Hoodlum
GG Purple!

Thanks ely!
I can't believe no one noticed you using a purple hued avatar in the beginning;)

haha yeah, i originally went with the purple hued version of my avatar, but i thought it might have been too much of a giveaway for opposing factions. i thought the purple font might be noticed by my gang, and unnoticed by others that weren't looking for purple clues.
Rockbert wrote:
that was quite a ride! GG Purple! Well done Ryomyr and Orz for getting us through to the victory! I agree that MVP goes to Tennessee and a share to Ryomyr too. You guys are awesome! What game Elysium! So intense.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
orzhovboss wrote:
Well played everyone! Ryo's play putting Bugs in a no-win situation was also a really good move. Tenn basically found our entire gang, he definitely gets MVP, with some going to ryo for some masterful plays. :roll:
Tennesseelogman wrote:
finding the purple gang was soooo easy - they stuck out like a sore thumb
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
they were all one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' ______ people eaters, that looked like barney the big lovable dinosaur
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
GG
Congrats Purples
THANKS Elysium5
Tenn is probably a government agent sporting a purple heart medal.

WRKD4IT